Options
Hi everyone.

I'm new on this forum, and new to MyFitnesspal too. I'm hoping this website (and everyone else in it) will help me to lose some of this weight that I've put on.

Right now the job seems a bit hard - I'm 32 years old and currently weigh 100,5kg (244lb), the heaviest that I've ever been. The fact that I'm currently finishing a 6 month round of prednisone helped to push me over the 100kgs barrier for the first time (my previous "record" was 97), but honestly, it's been a long time coming. But no more - I've started my battle 2 days ago and my goal is to be between 70-75kgs (155lbs).

No time limit for now, but I'd love to have lost at least 15kgs before my friend's wedding in August, so here's hoping I succeed.
Let the battle against these extra 25kgs (55lbs) begin.

:)
syrin

Replies

• mojpal
    mojpal Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi syrinpt, good luck on your journey. I've been trying to lose weight all my life, but I always end up over 100kg. This time I have almost 40kg to lose and I decided to get some support. I hope you'll add me as your friend.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    The more the merrier! Feel free to add me :D
  • syrinpt
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome Mojpal, we all need a little bit of support to be able to do this right. :)
  • Minimaa
    Minimaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have used MFP before and it works. I need to lose 49lbs and also need the support of members.