Are you a New Years Resolutioner that is still here?...

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yep. Still jamming along!

Like a busy little bee.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Yep :) I've had my ups and downs but things have been really positive this year after deciding to make a difference in January.

Pseuodo...I never knew that about you all this time on my FL...lol. The things you learn when you just ask. Haha.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Yep :) I've had my ups and downs but things have been really positive this year after deciding to make a difference in January.

Pseuodo...I never knew that about you all this time on my FL...lol. The things you learn when you just ask. Haha.

:laugh: Right? I've had a lot of false starts in my personal history of "workin' on my fitness" but this is the first time I've spent an entire year actually actively working on it. Not that I have THAT much progress to show for it, but I guess ~20 down by the end of the year is a lot better than having gained 20 instead!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yep! Jan 8th this year I think I started MFP. (My profile says 2010 but that's just when I installed the app on my old phone & didn't even really know about it.)
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Yup from 4 years ago...

Wow! I am from 1/3/13. Missed logging on and recording food only 1 day when I was too ill to get to the computer.
  • One_Fur_luck
    Options
    I am a Novemberutioner.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    isnt the chinese new year in February?
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am a Novemberutioner.

Must be working for you. You look as thin as a stick.
  • ktsimons
    ktsimons Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am a 49th birthday resolutioner that is still here from July 2013...
  • headfullofsongs
    headfullofsongs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Still here and looking forward to another great year!
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    It wasn't my resolution, but I did start at the beginning of January. I saw a terrible picture of me from Christmas and decided to make a change right that moment. I stumbled across MFP, and the rest is history!:smile:
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    Sort of! I started Jan 2013 and fell off like some of us do. Cussed myself out in July & have been logging ever since! :drinker:
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Sort of! I started Jan 2013 and fell off like some of us do. Cussed myself out in July & have been logging ever since! :drinker:

You got this sassy lady!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My new year's resolution started a bit over 2 years ago (not really tied to Jan 1). Keep up the great work all!
  • tx_mom72
    Options

You got this sassy lady!

You're one of many that keep me going! :flowerforyou:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Me. January 2003. Reached goal weight March 2003.

okay, okay, MFP didn't exist then, but fit day did.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    yeep! joined last year. logged ever since
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I like the person who started on his birthday. What a great birthday present. That's cool. ............and BUMP!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I started in January, lost 30, gained that plus 20, and then restarted 99 days ago! :) Next year will be my first year actually starting out already in a plan! So stoked!

Then, we shall call you 99.

DKGIF00Z.jpg

Whoops..... just realized you're 19 years old... you probably don't know who Barbara Feldon is. :wink:
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am...sorta. I didn't actually log onto MFP until around January 7th, and had a really bumpy first couple of weeks where the best I managed was just logging. Thankfully one of the first things I gave up (to accomplish what I have so far) was the perfectionism/all or nothing mentality that has been my undoing in the past.