how much water do you drink?

Options
I wont lie, ive had troubles doing my daily water intake but I have finally been able to drink 1 gallon a day finally. Iam working towards 2 gallon in the future, so how much water do you all drink daily and can one drink to much water?

TIA

Replies

• trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    at least 8 glasses. unless i've had my 8 glasses i don't allow myself a glass of wine etc at night.

Water comes first!

I have one while breakfast is cooking, 6 during the work day, and one while dinner is cooking. It's easy enough if you keep a bottle handy. On days where it' s not appealing I add lemon, mint, or a herbal teabag.
  • shawn1112
    shawn1112 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of water. If I work out I usually drink 8-10 cups that day. On days I dont work out I have my plain green tea in the morning, 12oz cup of water with my lunch, and about 16oz with dinner.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Minimum of 5 liters a day.
  • jdctrumpet
    jdctrumpet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a 32oz refillable bottle. I try to drink at least 3 of those per day, so at least 96 oz.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    around 3 litres.
  • lbvermillion
    lbvermillion Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I keep a 2 liter glass pitcher on my desk and fill it 2-3 times a day.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 some pounds but I don't do water much. I do green tea and regular tea, coffee. Everyone says drink it but I was able to lose it without drinking all that water.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the obsession with water. Being hydrated is one thing continuing to over hydrate just seems very pointless to me. 2 gallons of water cannot be helpful.