Something YOU Eat Every Day

Options

Replies

• NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I USED to eat the same thing day in and day out. I got burnt out on some things, so I haven't touched them in months. But I think that's changing. I 'tend to eat':

Peanut Butter
    Greek Yogurt
    Cottage Cheese
    Cinnamon
    Apples (Granny Smith)
    Diced Peaches
    Tea
  • wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Eggs
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    A banana smeared with PB2 & 1/4t cinnamon OR 1/3c oatmeal with 4oz apple sauce, 1t cinnamon & milled flax for breakfast... Have had this habit for about 2 years. You'd think I'd get sick of it.... Nope!
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    yogurt
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken thighs. I cook up a batch every Sunday and bring them to work to have for lunch. Also 1/2 avacado every day either for Lunch or breakfast!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato, and brocoli. I LOVE raw brocoli so it gets thrown in with every lunch.
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow spreadable cheese wedge and sliced turkey on wheat Ritz crackers - my favorite snack.

I chew gum all day. I only take it out to start on a new piece when the flavor dies.

Cheese of all kinds
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm always eating dark chocolate, Greek yogurt, and something made with bananas.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt and granola. I usually get tired of something when i eat it as often as I have this, but it hasn't gotten old. Chobani fat-free raspberry yogurt and heartland original granola.... it's ridiculously good. and there's 20 grams of protein in that bad boy. Not a bad way to start the day, if you ask me.
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Spinach
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Chia and hemp seeds.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Soy milk, extra virgin olive oil, onions, garlic, tea, water - these are probably the only things I every day.

Almost every day - cocoa roast almonds (not always the same brand), wine, dry roasted edamame, V8
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    MEAT,Real butter.
  • pzacher68
    pzacher68 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, raw vegetables.
  • _funrungirl
    _funrungirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled egg....the perfect on-the-go protein snack.
  • dgeorgiadis
    dgeorgiadis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    An egg product, either egg whites or two regular eggs.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I went to my food section and sorted the results for frequency. Top 3 was fresh mushrooms, olive oil and bananas. I'm pretty sure bananas are the ones I eat more often. I usually have 1 a day (unless I run out of them).
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am both shocked and appalled that after reading seven pages it dawned on me no one has made this sexual yet
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    two cups of decaf coffee with 1% milk every morning.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt (Fage 0%), steel cut oats, Pure Protein chocolate peanut butter bar, banana, apple/orange. Most days I have ham, turkey and pepperjack on a Flat Out multigrain w/ flax with a big handful of baby romaine. Dinner and breakfast are always different although lately I've been making a breakfast casserole with egg, spinach, feta and turkey bacon.