Prayers for my family

Options
My grandfather has congestive heart failure and his doctor gave him 2 months to live. His health has been deteriorating for a long time, so it's not a shock to me to find out that he is dying, but it's still hard. I have had too many of my family members die and it gets harder to deal with every time. May the Lord bless and keep him, and may He give me the strength to accept the inevitable.

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My grandfather has congestive heart failure and his doctor gave him 2 months to live. His health has been deteriorating for a long time, so it's not a shock to me to find out that he is dying, but it's still hard. I have had too many of my family members die and it gets harder to deal with every time. May the Lord bless and keep him, and may He give me the strength to accept the inevitable.
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    HUGS your family is in my prayers.
  • prinzess44
    prinzess44 Posts: 31
    Options
    My Prayers our with you and your family.
  • waistlinecomeback
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your grandfather. It's never easy giving up someone you love, but God is the Great Comforter and He always sees us through if we lean on Him. I will certainly remember your family in my prayers.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh girl, I'm sooo sorry!!!:brokenheart:

My dad died of that awhile back....ugh....big hugs and prayers your way!

I know its hard....just spend as much time w/ him as you can hon....again...
    big hugs!
    Ali
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    My heart is with you and your family. It's always hard to know what is coming for a loved one. :flowerforyou:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry!

You are in my thoughts and prayers
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Your family is definitely in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time!!!

God Bless!
    -Tam
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    prayers from here.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. My prayers are with you and him and your family. May God bless you.

Betty
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Ahh - so sorry!! My Grandma died back in 91 of congestive heart failure. I hope for the best for you and your family and that there will be peace and comfort for you all - especially your grandpa!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers are with you. :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Hugs and prayers coming your way. :flowerforyou:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    You and your family will be in my family's thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and have Faith and God will help you thorugh.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers:flowerforyou: