Fats (Saturated, Polyunsaturated etc)

Options
Hi,
I'm new to this sight and am still learning basics of healthy nutrition. I noticed that on my App's nutrition details screen, the "Goals" for polyunsaturated fats was 0 (g). Meanwhile, for saturated fats, the goal was 26 (g). Looking up what these different fats were on the American Heart Association website, I found that polyunsaturated fats were generally good while saturated fats were generally bad. It seems that my FitnessPal "Goal" numbers are backwards. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance,
James

Replies

• vdubsl
    vdubsl Posts: 11
    Options
    Hiya, you wanna press my home, then as a submenu selection there should be home, goals, check in, mail, etc select goals - scroll down below that there should be a button to 'change goals' click that and you'll see two choices, one for the recommended goals, and one for the custom goals, select custom goals and you'll see a whole bunch of stats, below fats you'll see the three fats, sat, polyunsat, monosat, and trans fat, you can add goals to reach for each individual fats and once you're done customizing it just press change goals. hope that helps, good luck with your journey :).