Addicted to chocolate. What's your obsession?

My obsession is chocolate. I eat it every day and if I don't I crave and want it.

THAT'S WHY I'M FAT. And because of cheese. Haha.
But is anyone else here addicted to chocolate?
I'm used to eating chocolate every day & don't know how to get out of the habit.
If not chocolate, what's your obsession?

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    I love ice cream. It's not why I was fat. I was fat because I ate too much. If you enjoy it, make it fit into your day. I hit my macronutrients and stay within my calorie goal. sometimes, my ice cream helps with that.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    I love ice cream. It's not why I was fat. I was fat because I ate too much. If you enjoy it, make it fit into your day. I hit my macronutrients and stay within my calorie goal. sometimes, my ice cream helps with that.

Haagen Dazs, specifically.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member

Haagen Dazs, specifically.

Ironically, I just had some Peppermint bark Haagen Dazs yesterday! :D
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Dark chocolate for sure! Or apples and peanut butter.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Peanut butter...I actually can't have it in the house as have no control over myself when eating it...so I just steal some whilst it at other people's. :)
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Peanut Butter and Cheese. 2 things I will ALWAYS make caloric room for. :love:
  • Ottinger13
    Ottinger13 Posts: 55 Member
    Red raspberry Greek yogurt with chocolate chips is my new obsession. I make room for it in my day
  • Cheese. I used to eat it every single day. Now I try to cut back a little bit...deffo watch the portion of cheese you eat, I had no idea it was as calorific as it is....before joining MFP!
  • WhisperAnne
    WhisperAnne Posts: 453 Member
    For me it's Reeses! anything with peanutbutter actually. So maybe peanutbutter is my weakness? lol
  • WhisperAnne
    Peanut butter...I actually can't have it in the house as have no control over myself when eating it...so I just steal some whilst it at other people's. :)

I stopped buying peanutbutter too, I love the stuff and have no self control around it so I figured it's best for my weight to keep it away from me:cry:
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Popcorn. Hands down popcorn. I just like to munch. I can do without the chocolate and the sweets, but I need crunchy and salty.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Women's shoes.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    And the low fat stuff isn't crunchy and doesn't taste good:cry:
  • i would say pumping my anger through weights.............
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Cadbury Hazelnut
    Lindt Dark Caramel and sea salt
    All dressed rippled
    Lindor "balls"
    McCain carrot cake- surprisingly good
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Dark chocolate.
    Coffee.
    Frozen bananas.
  • WhisperAnne
    Also anything salty is a weakness of mine. Chips, pretzels. I stopped buying them so I wouldn't snack all the time.
  • marko320
    marko320 Posts: 84 Member
    Beer.
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Peanut butter runs my life.....but actually. But I eat that every day. As far as things that I must stay away from? Sugar. I am a sugar addict. I love cakes and ice cream especially. I pretty much save them for cheat days though, b/c I simply cannot be trusted to eat an acceptable serving of those when on a normal calorie counting day. The struggle is real. Lol
  • DavidHusky
    DavidHusky Posts: 112 Member
    I bought a box of rice crispies to make energy bars for a bunch of hiking my wife and I were doing in the grand canyon. Of course the recipe used like 1/16th of the box, so i've been obsessively eating a couple cups a day of the stuff. mixed it with vanilla protein powder and honey and it tastes like rice crispy treats, peanut butter, almond milk, brown sugar. I can't seem to find a way to make it not taste amazing! I recently went through the same thing with: sweetened flaked coconut, pecans, maple syrup.
  • Arrei
    Arrei Posts: 2
    Coffee,chocolate,bread.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Alcohol.
    Subway.
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    ice cream or chips and dip of any kind. My favorite is either tortilla chips and salsa, tortilla chips and queso, and ruffles potato chips with French onion dip!!!!

I try to not have any of this in the house because I have no self control. I will eat all this until making myself almost physically sick :( So avoidance works the best for me.
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Putting any amount of frustration, stress, etc. into a workout.

Celery with peanut butter.

Baby carrots dipped in ranch.

I try to fit at least one or two in a day as a nice snack.