30 Day Shred?

I am considering starting the 30 day shred. Any positive/negative reviews?

Replies

• ArteriaJones326
    ArteriaJones326 Posts: 9 Member
    Been doing it for 10 days now.
    The first day was difficult (level 1) but now I have grown in strength and endurance. IN JUST 10 DAYS that is huge for me.
    Today I am starting level 2.
    Will post pictures up very soon.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    I am starting it Jan 1. I bought the DVD but just decided to watch it on you tube to see what I thought. It seems very doable and its only 30 min long. Looking forward to starting!! Good luck!!
  • I completed it in October. Losing 17 pounds from start to finish.. I did go to the gym 3 times a week on top of the 30DS. And I'm on 1200 cals a day. I have recommended it to many friends and they have had pretty good success with it also. It's a little slow to start out on phase 1, but worth keeping up with.
  • katieannd
    katieannd Posts: 66 Member
    Oh awesome! I tried doing it back when I was 200 lbs and couldn't even last the first day. I am hoping now that I am in better shape to actually complete it. :) Just waiting on kids to nap, then I'll give it a try! :)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Great kick start to up your fitness levels
  • http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/50287614

hoping this works, these were my results from the 30 day shred. I kept a photo diary as I went along.
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    I love love loved 30DS and pretty much any program by Jillian. It cracks me up because if you ask her what she thinks about 30DS She says its old and get the new version which is Ripped in 30 which I also have and love. I personally think you will get more accelerated results with Ripped in 30 and it comes with an online meal plan but if your just starting out 30DS will give you a great base to work up from. I lost 40 lbs after my first pregnancy with that dvd and loved it and had never ever been a working out person in my life.
  • katieannd
    I just finished Day 1 and actually loved it! I was even able to do it with my kids still awake and running around, which was great! Really looking forward to seeing results in 30 days!
  • katieannd
    Can anyone tell me how I should go about adding it to my work out log??
  • Awesome results everyone!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Can anyone tell me how I should go about adding it to my work out log??

Circuit Training, General