hi i'm new here and looking for a weight loss buddy!

Options
i'm 25 and have 2 kids, my son is 2 and my daughter is 2 months. i'm trying to lose the 66 pounds i gained while pregnant with her. so far i've lost 20, but that was without trying. now i've gotta get my butt in gear and lose the rest of it! it's my second day using the calorie counter, and i'm just amazed at how stuff adds up, and am so thankful i found this site! i think it's really gonna help. i'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Replies

• ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    This is a great place! Welcome. You will find so much support and motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • NuNusMaMa
    Options
    Welcome!! I will add you to my friends :)
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You and I sound like we are wearing the exact same shoes! Expect an add from. I am pretty motivated too and have been doing really well since starting!
  • LGWhritenour
    LGWhritenour Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i'm 25 and have 2 kids, my son is 2 and my daughter is 2 months. i'm trying to lose the 66 pounds i gained while pregnant with her. so far i've lost 20, but that was without trying. now i've gotta get my butt in gear and lose the rest of it! it's my second day using the calorie counter, and i'm just amazed at how stuff adds up, and am so thankful i found this site! i think it's really gonna help. i'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi there!! :flowerforyou: Any room for me??? :laugh: let's be friends and support eachother! :heart:
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me as your weight loss buddy

:flowerforyou:
  • LadyNeh
    Options
    I found this app on my phone and I love it. It's been given me the motivation I need keep moving. I just had my son 8 months ago, so I know how you feel. Its a great tool!
  • djscardi
    djscardi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Good luck with everything and congrats on the weight you've already lost!! That's something to be proud of!
  • Spice25
    Options
    Hi! And welcome to MFP, I am new too. This site is so motivational!!
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Welcome!! I have ony been on here about 2 weeks and I love it!! Full of support, answers, and tools!! Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other along the way. Good luck on your goals!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site, feel fee to add me as a friend!
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    welcome. I have 4 kids and am losing the weight gained with my last. He's almost 5, so good on you for not waiting as long as I did!
  • FidalgoGirl
    FidalgoGirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. I agree it's a great site. My boot camp instructor recommended it to me. I too am a mom, but my baby fat stuck around for 11 years...LOL. Trying to get rid of the last 20 lbs. Actually I had lost it, and it came back after I turned 35. What a poopy birthday present. Oh well. Working at it now.

-FidalgoGirl from north of Seattle
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm in the same situation as you after my first child. I've lost 22lbs, but still have 34lbs to go! I was well overweight before though, so this isn't all baby weight. I'm new to the message boards aswell, although have used this site on and off for a few months. Good luck, feel free to add me as a friend!