NSV - (nearly) winter edition

Options
Last winter I purchased a winter coat that I really liked, was significantly reduced in price, but honestly didn't fit. Two days ago I pulled it out of the closet and lo and behold it now fits with room to spare.

Anyone else with (nearly) winter NSVs?

Replies

• fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That's a nice victory. I've got a similar one.

When I was at my heaviest finding nice things to wear was impossible. Since I couldn't get the things I liked for myself I would buy them for others as gifts. In one case I bought my older brother a nice wool coat. I really liked the coat but it wasn't available in my size. Adding insult to injury, my brother didn't even like the coat and only wore it a couple time. Fast forward 12 years. My brother has lost 100 pounds and is cleaning out his closet. He drops of the the coat I liked so many years before to see if I can wear it. It now fits me perfectly. (Now it the weather would just turn cold.)
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My mother in law gave me a coast of hers in early spring last year, I couldn't even zip it up. But now I can!!
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    Options
    Mine isnt a nsv yet lol but winter clothes (not my size) was on sale and i bought an outfit , i am hoping to fit in it next winter 2014(:
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I fit a pair of boots comfortably now. (the foot apparently has lost some weight lol) and my go-to winter coat worn the previous 2+ years is now very roomy and I can wear it with a sweater/blouse/cami underneath.

A Winter NSV goal I have is to fit a really nice herringbone coat that's been sitting in my closet. It fits but would not be able to comfortably layer underneath. It still feels a little snug around the biceps...so yeah, it's a work in progress.

2hxssi8.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!