GUTTTERRR GAANNGG!!!

Options

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    First of all I cant dance at all, but I was wondering. Do U ladies find it stimulating if your man dances for you. Men are visual and women really are not. Just curious.

I can't speak for everyone here but I've seen my husband dance before and if he used his "skills" as he likes to call them to try to turn me on before sex it would ruin the mood.... I'd get a good laugh out of it though :laugh:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    What are you saying???? We're supposed to actually move????? :huh:

Southern joke:

Doctor: So, Mr. Sisterlover, is your daughter sexually active?
    Redneck: Naw, she just lays there like her Mother.......

:laugh: That probably offended someone! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

As for mattress dancing music, anything soulful works well for us - Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Commodores, EWF, MJ Blige and a little Bootsy or Rick James for spice! :glasses:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    What are you saying???? We're supposed to actually move????? :huh:

Southern joke:

Doctor: So, Mr. Sisterlover, is your daughter sexually active?
    Redneck: Naw, she just lays there like her Mother.......

:laugh: That probably offended someone! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

As for mattress dancing music, anything soulful works well for us - Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Commodores, EWF, MJ Blige and a little Bootsy or Rick James for spice! :glasses:

LOL...ewww!

I like your mattress music...and yup does it for me too....Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Otis Redding, Luther Vandross....nice soulful sexy male voices :wink: .........there are a few songs though that I hear now and have yet to ya know try out LOL....that song paralyzer by fingers eleven gets me um....thinking :blushing: LMBO....:blushing:

hugs!
    ali
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Anyone else love Ella Fitzgerald? I think she's awesome to listen to w/ my hubby!:wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Anyone else love Ella Fitzgerald? I think she's awesome to listen to w/ my hubby!:wink:

um heck ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes that is some good stuff there!!!:drinker:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Finally someone mentioned Barry White!! The master of the move making!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Finally someone mentioned Barry White!! The master of the move making!!

Somewhat OT: but I remember seeing Barry White interviewed with his two daughters several years ago where one of the daughters commented, "eeewwww, that's my dad" whenever she saw someone throw their panties onstage to him. :laugh:

Makes me glad that my dad didn't get that kind of attention working at the car lot. :laugh:
  • richardwelch
    Options
    um, "discovery channel" by bloodhound gang???

i kid, i kid
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Nobody mentioned the theme from Dukes of Hazzard. :noway:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

um heck ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes that is some good stuff there!!!:drinker:

I don't know much about Ella's music but I really like Billie Holiday. :flowerforyou:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    my ex always liked Mr Jones - counting crows....too short though, hd to have it on a loop :wink:

me, anything that would not confuse the rythm thing, i have a natural tendancy to go with whatever base line is playing (natural rythm you see), can get somewhat confusing :laugh:

Try the whole of the first Arcade Fire album....

I've never tried the nights in white satin challenge....it was my dads karaoke song when i was growing up, i think i would get a little disturbed,.....
  • fatsis
    Options
    So what is it that your partner does that puts U in the mood. Keep it reasonably clean please.

ie does the dishes, gives the kids baths, rubbs your feet

What body part do you check out besides the obvious one.

ie the guns, chest, legs, eyes
  • calatibo
    Options
    Nobody mentioned the theme from Dukes of Hazzard. :noway:

that's becasue i can't remember it...but what about the airwolf theme?
  • calatibo
    Options
    So what is it that your partner does that puts U in the mood. Keep it reasonably clean please.

you looking for tips here, that's like doing your home work or revising...an unfair advantage on the rest of us.....

hold on, i can cheat if i look at your answers too....answer away :tongue:
  • fatsis
    Options

I've never tried the nights in white satin challenge....it was my dads karaoke song when i was growing up, i think i would get a little disturbed,.....

Thanks for aging me. :laugh:
  • fatsis
    Options

you looking for tips here, that's like doing your home work or revising...an unfair advantage on the rest of us.....

hold on, i can cheat if i look at your answers too....answer away :tongue:

Shhh they will never reply if they see my motive. Never too old to learn new things in the swing dept.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

As long as he's nice to me during the day, I'm good. :blushing:

Big, strong shoulders.
  • calatibo
    Options

Thanks for aging me. :laugh:

more than welcome :smile:

have to say i love the song, just couldn't really get in the mood for it i think (or hope, would not want the image of my old man sing while the old man was doing it's thing, if your get my drift)
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options

I'll get a back, neck, shoulder, head massage, really pushes at the trouble spots, gets my mind off of the stress of the day, then things get a little softer to a caress and then...mmmhhhmmm:embarassed: break out the Ella or Billie (Love Billie Holiday, too!)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Keep the wine poured and I'm good. :bigsmile: