Where Can I Buy a FitBit in Canada?

Options
Where can i buy a FitBit in Canada. Or even a device like it? Hopefully the store you mention is in PEI. Thanks

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Amazon? lol I have no idea about places in Canada...
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Online?
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    SportsChek
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Bestbuy
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    This might sound silly but is Walmart in Canada? They have them.
  • ajstacey
    ajstacey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I saw them at Chapters of all places!!
  • ajstacey
    ajstacey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yes, wally mart is in Canada:smile:
  • mikeykhan2003
    Options
    You do NOT want to go to a walmart in Canada. I promise. Go to Canadian tire for most of that stuff :p (silly canadians, I know it doesn't make sense:p)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I could only find them online at Amazon. eBay, and the Fitbit site. None of the stores in Newfoundland carried them.
  • PEIIslandGirl100
    PEIIslandGirl100 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This might sound silly but is Walmart in Canada? They have them.

You betcha! And PEI even has 2 Walmarts. lol. Thanks!
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Ive seen them in Futureshop, BestBuy and Chapters. I just ordered the new model (Flex) online from BestBuy...its suppose to be coming today actually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see a FutureShop here

First Pro Charlottetown

191 Buchanan Dr.
    Phone: (902) 626-2081
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Buy it online.
  • jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    sportcheck sells them for sure
  • brenni76
    brenni76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the fitbit. I was wearing it one day while syncing it to my computer (I have the fitbit flex). I left my computer screen up while I was talking to my husband and the counter kept going higher and higher... But I was sitting still. Then I realized that it was counting a step every time I moved my hand, and being Italian, I speak with my hands a lot...lol. I found it to be very inaccurate. I also checked the accuracy of the sleep tracker. It said I slept well and didnt wake up, but I woke up twice to pee (downfall of trying to stay hydrated) and another time because my two year old woke up. I would try a different pedometer, something that you wear on your ankle.
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the fitbit. I was wearing it one day while syncing it to my computer (I have the fitbit flex). I left my computer screen up while I was talking to my husband and the counter kept going higher and higher... But I was sitting still. Then I realized that it was counting a step every time I moved my hand, and being Italian, I speak with my hands a lot...lol. I found it to be very inaccurate. I also checked the accuracy of the sleep tracker. It said I slept well and didnt wake up, but I woke up twice to pee (downfall of trying to stay hydrated) and another time because my two year old woke up. I would try a different pedometer, something that you wear on your ankle.

Those are some valid points.....maybe i'll just wear the Flex on my ankle instead of my wrist.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Don't wear the Flex on your ankle (if it even fits). The calorie estimates will be useless. Buy a Fitbit One, Zip or Ultra. They clip to your clothes anywhere on your torso and are not known for the inaccuracy the wrist models seem to have.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I would say use the internet, or go to a store.

Pretty beach! :flowerforyou:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

LOL you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Oh you!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Future Shop carries them, and best buy. I have the FitBit Force pre-ordered through Future Shop (I'm in Nova Scotia) and it was supposed to be already released but the date got pushed back :(