I'm addicted to Turbo Jam

Options
I've been doing Turbo Jam for the better part of 2 months. I'm so addicted. It's fun, it's high energy and I feel so great when I get done doing it.

If you haven't tried it, you should. I'm getting amazing results and am actually seeing muscle definition. I started doing it when I weighed 212lbs and I've lost 30 so far.

I'm LOVING it!!!!

Replies

• MAbbate
    Options
    Thanks for this info! I am going to have to try it. I walk and ride my bike alot, but am looking for some new activities so I dont' get bored. Congrats on your weight loss. Keep up the good work!
    ~Marlene
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    If you love Turbo Jam (and I did) wait until you try Turbo Fire. OMG Chalene has totally outdone herself with that series!!!!
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    If you love Turbo Jam (and I did) wait until you try Turbo Fire. OMG Chalene has totally outdone herself with that series!!!!

I'm SOOO excited to try that one. It's my next purchase and I'm almost there!!!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    is this a video?
  • telcochik
    Options
    It's a dvd series. The initial program is 12 weeks long and then there is an advanced series that adds another 8 weeks of new workouts to the program. It's so much fun and I finish every one a big sweaty pile of goo (pretty image huh)! Great music, great instructor (Chalene Johnson)...I highly recommend it!!!

In the first 3 months I lost 12 lbs.

Sharon
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE TURBO!!!
    I only have cardio party mix 1 right now but just ordered mix 3 and punch, kick, jam today.
    I have to admit at first I was not a fan but after I got the moves down I LOVE IT!!!
    I have been doing it for about 3 months now and have lost about 25lbs since starting it.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    They offer Turbo Kick classes at my gym, based on turbo jam. I am actually just joining so I haven't done it, but I'd like to work up the nerve to not feel self conscious and just do it! Maybe I'll google some videos tonight.
  • mal1973
    Options
    All the workouts I've done from Beach Bodies is amazing. Yoga Booty Ballet, Hip Hop Abs and Slim in 6. I rotated through them so I never got bored...helped me lose 60 lbs. Now to just get back to them!
  • MizzFitness
    MizzFitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    35lbs lost with Turbo Jam! Glad you love it Lori! :)
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Im hooked I love it too. I bought brazilian Bottom, but I don't like the Instructor, so i think I will go back to Turbo again. Are the Instructors in Yoga Booty Ballet and slim in 6 as fun as Charleen? i think it is the Instructor that makes all the difference...
  • turbojanem
    Options
    i love it too. i thought i was odd for using the term addicted. guess i'm not the only one ;)

i think we have found our soul mate workout.

enjoy!
    Jane
  • telcochik
    Options
    LOL Turbo Fire is absolutely my soul mate workout!!!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed TJ, but admit that Fire is sooo much fun, for me at least. Higher intensity which I love, too!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Im hooked I love it too. I bought brazilian Bottom, but I don't like the Instructor, so i think I will go back to Turbo again. Are the Instructors in Yoga Booty Ballet and slim in 6 as fun as Charleen? i think it is the Instructor that makes all the difference...

I agree, it definitely is the instructor's.
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Another Turbo Fire junkie in the haaaaaause!!!! I'm in yo'house!!! AND I got your boyfriend too! hahahhahha such an awesome high when I'm done!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs using Turbo Jam, became a Turbo Kick instructor and lost another 20.

I'm an Addict and proud of it :)
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is a great workout video, my daughter did that video at least twice a day before going to something else.

I also did Turbo Jam (20 minute version) as one of my daily workouts.

I stopped doing the workout, due to doing a lot of workouts that Exercise TV now presents.

But I do plan to go back to Turbo Jam soon.

You are right it is a great workout and you have fun doing it.
  • penne356
    Options
    This is what I wanted to hear. Once I'm done with Insanity, I'm going to move on to Turbo Jam. So glad to hear that you had great results. I love cardio workouts.