Three Month Results

Options

Replies

• justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    What a difference. You look AMAZING!! Bet you feel great being that active too! I love how you do a bit of everything.. cardio, weights, walking, stretching... well rounded.

Thank you!! And yes, I do! I just love it because I notice just little differences all the time that is associated with the different activities. Like being able to do more push up/sit up or balancing on one leg = weights, being able to actually jog = cardio, and I could already almost do the splits! From stretching. lol I love it! :blushing:
  • PhatGirl8924
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • justkrissy
    Options
    So inspirational - congratulations! I checked out your diary and it's all blank. What # of calories do you usually eat and how tall are you? :):)

I'm 5'1 and I don't count my calories.

I am in College so my mind is in too much of a frenzy most of the time to try and count all my calories every day. But I usual do the breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and supper. The only meat I eat is tuna, fish and shrimp because I'm a Pescatarian. I eat lots of fruit like: grapefruit, bananas, grapes, apples. And I also eat snacks like greek yogurts, protien bars, V8 shots, celary and cucumbers. For lunch and supper I mostly only eat veggie soup, salad (sometimes with tuna in it, sometimes just a veggie salad), I also eat shrimp and vegetable stir fry (without rice/noodles). Once in a while I might have some rice. I eat brown bread, but only like twice a week on a tuna or tomato sandwhich. I also eat boiled eggs for breakie from time to time. I don't know... I eat a lot of vegetables and fruit, and fish. I don't eat any other meats for ethical reasons.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Holy cow I can't believe that is only what? 27lbs?? You look awesome, girl... great job! :)
  • justkrissy
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! :blushing: I really appreciate the comments, and I am glad I motivated some people. :flowerforyou:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    THis is fantastic...so many get that core down at the end of their journey...You are doing it!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    that is awesome !!! keep up the amazing work !!
  • semperfit7
    semperfit7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Great job!
  • WannaBeThin87
    WannaBeThin87 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome. I love that you're doing this by eating healthy and not counting calories. That's exactly what I want to do as well because I hate calorie counting but I've always been told without it I would fail. Thanks for giving me hope :)
  • rabbiaa
    rabbiaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    congrats but how did u do it????
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • x3vanessaxo
    x3vanessaxo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job!
  • StarLiteKiss
    StarLiteKiss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!! Very inspiring!
  • justkrissy
    Options
    congrats but how did u do it????

I think I explained it on the first page A little bit = eat healthy, jillian micheals ripped in 30, walk daily, and do yoga/stretch youtube vids.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    you seriously just stopped me from cheating tonight. Your results are fantastic!!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing - your midsection looks phenomenal now. i'm a bit jealous :)
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Your waistline is awesome!
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • saidshe1991
    Options
    Looking great. Keep it up!
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great job!

It's good to know that there's hope for my waistline.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!