why is life trying to sabotage me?????

Options

Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Your co-worker sucks. It will be OK!! :flowerforyou:

Now get your hand outta the popcorn, pull up your big girl panties (if you are wearing any) and forge ahead. You got this!! :happy:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Sounds like PMS.:ohwell:
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Did your co-worker happen to look like this?

beastieboys-sabotage-3.jpg

:drinker:
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I can supply you with a bottle of pills and some alcohol...sounds like it's time to end it all!
  • nmiller0813
    Options
    Sorry that this happened to you, but life is forever having it 's ups and downs. You should have some fruit or something at work, or even a few protein bars at your desk, this way if it happens again, you have something to nibble on until you get home!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I can supply you with a bottle of pills and some alcohol...sounds like it's time to end it all!

LOL!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    want some of my sammich?
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

Now get your hand outta the popcorn, pull up your big girl panties (if you are wearing any) and forge ahead. You got this!! :happy:

How did you know I never wear panties to work? They just get in the way....

Thanks for your understanding. It's 21 minutes until lunch time and I'm still so confused and hurt as to what I should do!

Squats and deadlifts then don't forget to drink lots of water!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    that's nothing.

there was a lunch meeting at work yesterday so i purposefully didn't bring anything with me. when i got there, i spotted 1 of 2 sandwiches labeled "Mediterranean Veggie," my eyes lit up, my heart leaped... "finally! a lunch meeting with something substantial for me to eat!" i thought.... but, to my shock and horror, i tore off the wrapper to find the sandwich.... *dun dun DUNNNNNN* smothered in feta cheese! *gasp*

with all my hopes and dreams of a full belly dashed on the jagged rocks below, i sullenly put back the sandwich and begrudgingly fixed myself a plate of plain lettuce and balsamic vinaigrette. by 3:30pm, i was delirious and desperate enough to forage for any form of suitable sustenance, but my quest turned up naught but a meager single serving bag of kettle chips and a piece of crusty white bread. by the end of my 12-hour shift i was weak, wasting, withered. i had not the strength to carry through with my nightly visit to the gym. i drove home with my head hung low, the feeling of defeat hanging heavily on my bones. "curse this wretched day!" i shouted (not really) and resolved to never again leave home without arming myself at very least with a luna bar in tow.

all that, and i was so hangry by the time i got home i ate everything in sight and ended the day with my macros all messed up 'n stuff, and woke up 2lbs heavier this morning.

i is teh woe :sad:

and here is your thread back :flowerforyou:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

OK... this did make sniker at my boss just now....
  • wfrazjr
    wfrazjr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Get some flea spray and spray it around your desk before that leach attaches himself to you and sucks the life out of you.

Your coworker subtract and divides from you, find a lunch mate that will add and multiply you.
  • davepearson86
    davepearson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You should quit, it's not worth any money to have to put up with people like that.

On a serious note, you need to surrender your MAN CARD to to nearest real man.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    for real. lol
    wow, talk about first world problems.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Get your revenge on him. Bake him some cookies but mix some extra strong laxative powder in to them before baking them. evillaugh.gif

anyone know what the legal rammifcations are on this?

we have a guy stealing cookies at our office
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Kid's birthday? Wow, I guess anything will pass as an excuse to cancel lunch plans these days. You don't need people like this in your life! :drinker:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your understanding. It's 21 minutes until lunch time and I'm still so confused and hurt as to what I should do!

really? please tell me THIS is a joke-

The trolls do not appreciate this.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Get your revenge on him. Bake him some cookies but mix some extra strong laxative powder in to them before baking them. evillaugh.gif

no, he already has this strange habit of having to tuck his shirt into his pants when he's at my desk.... I don't want to risk that getting any worse
    He's a pervert! I don't think it is safe for you to be alone with him. You have no idea what he's really doing when he puts his hand down his pants. :noway: