2»

Replies

• Katsumii
    Options
    So you're attractive but not active? lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Are you pretty? Pick me up so I can see.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

I found the noob first, leave her alone...she's mine. I troll the "Introduce Yourself" topic section looking for fresh meat.
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I'm an active member. I love motivating and being motivated in return! Add me if you're the same!
  • Katsumii
    Options

I found the noob first, leave her alone...she's mine. I troll the "Introduce Yourself" topic section looking for fresh meat.

:noway:
  • ericc1717
    ericc1717 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Active member here (again), I am not linked to anyone on here so I could use the additional motivation.

Me 38 years old
    Starting weight: 230
    Current Weight: 226
    Goal Weight: 180

VP Sales (traveling and sitting behind a desk got me to where I am at today)
    Need to get fit and healthy
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Any active members are welcome to add me
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I'm here all the time.........feel free to add me.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Also looking for active friends. I'm 32, training for my second Tough Mudder and multiple other races next year. Feel free to add me!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want active friends. I'm here all the time. I'm a ruthless deleter if someone is inactive for a few weeks.:laugh:
  • NICOLEMARIE001
    Options
    Hello- I too am new on here and am looking for some active friends who can help me stay motivated. When a friend of mine works out it motivates me to work out (and visa versa). I am a single mom w/2 kids. I used to have an amazing body but have had a hard time losing weight after my second daughter (who is now 6!!). After several failed attempts I gave up on trying to lose weight two years ago. For the past six months I've had no energy and feel like crap all the time. I even get winded when climbing a couple flights of stairs. I am tired of being unfit and want to start feeling good and more energetic again. I started working out (again) a week ago and have been feeling great. I haven't lose any weight but am loving how much energy I have. So far this week I worked out Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. After this post I am going to the gym (for my lunch).

My biggest excuse for not working out was not having time. I wake up at 6am, get my oldest daughter ready for school (which starts at 7:20am), drop her off, come home, get my younger daughter ready for school, drop her off, go to work, work all day, get off work at 6pm, pick up kids, and we get home at 6:30pm. If I went to the gym after work I would have to stop and grab fast food (yuck!) for my kids to eat for dinner and we wouldn't get home until 8:30pm) which is their bedtime. This is the dilemma I have faced for years. But I got so tired of being...tired, that I finally decided I had to MAKE time. I now bring my gym bag with me every day. If I get off work early I go to the gym. Otherwise, I go on my lunch. I can also ask my mom to pick up the kids from after-school every now and then. Bottom line... It's doable, not ideal, but doable. In the past, I wouldn't go to the gym unless I had time for (at least) an hour long workout. I didn't see the point of going to the gym for 20 minutes. Boy was I wrong. What is better... working out for 20 minutes a day four times a week or not working out at all...? LOL I never understood how people could workout on their lunch ... and now I am one of those people. I end up taking two showers everyday (one in the morning and one after my workout) but it's so worth it. Anyway... speaking of the gym, I am going to the gym now. Good luck everyone. :happy: :)
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I've become "re-active" over the last two months. Anyone looking for motivation/support can feel free to add me, I'm around a lot :smile:
  • mi18agnes
    Options
    Anyone looking for motivation/support can feel free to add me
    Now I'm on Christmas holidays so I'm around a lot :smooched: add me!!!
  • Phoenix612
    Phoenix612 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for active friends as well! I will add some of you to my list if that's ok!
  • Lefriedline
    Lefriedline Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I need more active friends as well!! I am adding you, and anyone else looking for friends, feel free to add me :)
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm active on here all of the time - and am always welcoming to new friends...

Starting weight - 242
    Current Weight - 185
    Goal - 12-14% BF...

Feel free to add me!!
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday and have a goal to lose about 25 more pounds and get fit and toned I mainly want to look good and toned but dont care as much about the scales as long as I am in the healthy zone. Feel free to add me
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add! I'm trying to battle a sedentary job too!