Losing weight for health and fertility

Options
So I when I got married in September 12, 2009 I weight 198 the first time in a long time I got under 200 lbs. Then my new husband lost his job we were struggling to make ends meet and that just isn't suppose to happen when your first married but it does. I gained 70 lbs. So now I weight 267 the highest I ever been and its effecting my fertility my periods have stopped. My husband got a better job things are looking up we've been trying for awhile as in a year with no success. I need to lose weight I am committed to do it I just have to do it. :smile:

Replies

• LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck on your weightloss journey. You have come to the right place. There are great tools with this site and lots of support and very motivational people. Feel free to friend me if you would like, I can help get ya started :)
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Best of luck
  • AmberMcDowell
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • beylover
    Options
    I feel for you darling. I have more or less the same problem as you (difference is that i am single, lol). I have been diagnose with PCOs 2 years ago and therefore, i cannot conceive until i bring my way down. For the pass 2 years, i wasn't ovulating normally, i will have my period once every 2 to 4 months. Now, for the pass 2 month (since i've started loosing weight) i had 2 regulars period.
    So i guess, just try and bring your weight down and surely, when your body will be use to ovulate normally, you will conceive. Try not to stress over it as stress doesn't help at all. Relax and concentrate on you, then it will happen in no time.
    Good luck babe.