299!

Options

Replies

• dizzow
    dizzow Posts: 65
    Options
    I am thrilled for you! I too started within a lb or two of 370. I'm in the 320's now with my eyeball on the 290's. I know I've got some time yet, but I'm inching closer every week. I can hardly wait to join you on the other side. Let those tears fall, you've worked hard for them. Congratulations to you. *stands to applaud*.
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yesssss! So happy for you! I understand the feeling, as I just crossed the under 250 mark!, which is somewhere I haven't been since 2009 as well!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Aww YAY!!!!!! I am so happy for you.

I am looking at 199 now, but I kind of wish I'd seen 299.

I was at 260-270 for so many years and then suddenly 307. Obsessively (in a good way) exercised my way down to 272 but didn't get on a scale 'til then. 299 would have been an awesome milestone!

You're just hitting your stride!!! WTG!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Love your story! I was right there with you! No seriously... I saw you through the window... :laugh: :wink:
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Well done! I celebrate every pound, of course, but I love when I tick into a new '10s' and I'm closing in on 199, haven't been there since early 1996 - it's got to be even sweeter ticking down a '100s' column! Well done, well deserved, keep up the great work!
  • candiceh3
    Options
    Holy freaking amazeballs!!! Congratulations and I hope you are darn proud of yourself.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congrats! awesome job
  • cuppycat
    cuppycat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Awesome job. I'm right behind you! I have 1.4 to reach my 299. I know I will break down like you did. It's just an awesome feeling! After my 299, my next goal is losing 9 lbs to hit 100 lbs lost. I cannot wait! Yay to us for sticking to it!!!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! :)
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Love your story! I was right there with you! No seriously... I saw you through the window... :laugh: :wink:

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! lol

Thanks everyone!
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing ... keep up the good work!

50540473.png
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats!!
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am so very happy for you (got a little teary reading your post). You're so inspirational.

Thank you for sharing.
  • kawaiifurby
    kawaiifurby Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome achievement
  • mjones6599
    Options
    There is no better motivation than reaching a milestone!

Congratulations on your continued success!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the drive, determination & patience you exercised to get to that milestone! As awesome as it is to see those middle numbers drop, there's absolutely nothing in the world like watching that first number drop. :smile:
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's an awesome achievement!! :smile:
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    FANTABULOUS!!!!!
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well done and very inspirational! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!