BEST way to beat midnight cravings for something sweet.

Options
semi-skimmed milk with one or two drops of vanilla extract - amazing!

plus theres protein in the milk, calcium, and also some fat to make you feel full and satisfied without going over your calorie allowance.

Replies

• endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I was going to say going to bed at 11:30. :laugh:
  • laurelobrien
    laurelobrien Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    There's not enough fat in semi-skin to create that fat-fullness feeling :P Maybe half & half. Vanilla's great though, I make almond milk at home and a little vanilla changes the taste a surprising amount!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    man you guys make me feel bad, I just use gum or those sugar free drinks at walmart with 0 calories =/
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    that sounds really good! I am not a huge milk fan but would like to drink more of it. I'm going to try it tonight!
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have a teaspoon of honey if I really get a sweet craving
  • AliceRoseHooperAC
    Options
    honestly it works!

I was craving something sweet like mad last night, and i knew there was cake sitting in the cupboard, but I sucked it up, made the milk and i was satisfied. I felt so full as well, good because i find it difficult to sleep on an empty stomach these days - i don't understand people who have the will power not to eat anything after dinner.
  • AliceRoseHooperAC
    Options
    man you guys make me feel bad, I just use gum or those sugar free drinks at walmart with 0 calories =/

I love diet coke lol
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I was going to say going to bed at 11:30. :laugh:

beat me to it
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Eat something sweet. That's all you're doing with milk, there's quite a bit of sugar in milk.