Low carb buddy :)

Options
Hello:wink:
I have decided to go low carb.. Not a specific diet.. And I'm looking for a few people who I can join on their low carb journey :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    *enters thread *
    *looks down at cookie in his hand *
    *silently backs out of thread *
  • prettyface55
    Options
    *enters thread *
    *looks down at cookie in his hand *
    *silently backs out of thread *

lol :laugh:
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Any specific reason you're going low carb?
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    How low are we talking here? lol I have gone low carb before and lost a crazy amount of weight, buuuuuuuttttt gained it all back I love bread lol
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    There are low carb, Atkins and keto groups here you can join. I lost 40 lbs low carb and have kept it off even with managing to raise them back up carefully. Good luck!
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am diabetic so I have to eat lower carb. I am not sure how low your talking though. I eat around 80 to 100 carbs a day. I eat 6 times a day too, 3 main meals and 3 snacks. I eat pretty healthy too. I have an open food diary if you want to take a peek. I also eat between 1200 to 1300 calories most days, but once in awhile, I will eat up to 1500 calories. If you want to be friends, send me an invite.
  • MaritzK
    MaritzK Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low carb too :) Always get stomach pains when I eat to much bread or pasta so the decision wasn't that hard to make ;)
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - At the moment I am Slow carbing ---( low carb 6 days and on 7th day I up my carbs to keep my body guessing.) Its the only way my body lets go of fat and I feel so much better , never hungry .
  • prettyface55
    Options
    Any specific reason you're going low carb?

There are several reasons i want to low carb.

- I need to have a more disciplined plan to keep me on track.
    - When I eat carbs throughout the day i am always hungry and some times really feel like eating everything in site.
    - my body is so SLOW at losing weight, i need to put in sooo much effort in order to lose a lb.
    -i feel like I am carb sensative

I have done this in the past and I know it will keep me in line and it works.
    I also want to look good on out upcoming trip in two weeks.
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I recently started a low carb diet a few days ago. Count me In, I'll be your Low Carb Buddy :happy:
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I started low carb this week. I've done it every year since '07 until about June. You're welcome to add me
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    add me
  • yinkatitodami
    Options
    :happy: Add me in. Very interested
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Wake up. It's just food. When you stop low carbing it's going to come back. I tried it. Don't bother... just do what MFP is here for.
  • emdeco
    emdeco Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm cutting out carbs and sugar.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Wake up. It's just food. When you stop low carbing it's going to come back. I tried it. Don't bother... just do what MFP is here for.

And who said she's going to stop? I don't intend to stop low-carbing. I may raise my carbs up a bit when in maintenance, but I don't intend to go back to the way I used to eat because it wasn't good for me. I feel thousand times better eating low carb and high fat.
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am low carb as well.
  • meghanlindsey85
    meghanlindsey85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb too! Lost 2 lbs in 5 days...feeling good =)
  • LewisNunn
    Options
    I find it so hard eating a low amount of carbs; sigh.