Made it to Onederland ! 70 lbs in 6 months , pics included .

Options

Replies

• determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • seaweedeater1
    seaweedeater1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look so lovely in that rosy dress! Don't let go of your renewed outlook. (And yes, Coke is poison, like mainlining sugar -- goes straight to liver and other organ fat.)
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

...where birds are singing and bees are buzzing and rainbows streak the sky....
    ...where (sugar-free) lollipops and lemon drops dot the trees....
    ...where parades of people pass waving streamers shouting "You're the best!"...
    ...where magic mirrors reflect beautiful smiling images of yourself...
    ...where it's truly hard to convey to those who don't understand
    the glorious impossible once-unimaginable expansively grand
    feeling of dancing leaping trumpeting and doing a hand-stand
    because you finally at long last with hard work long-planned
    have entered the gold and diamond-sparkled gates of ONEDERLAND!

Keep that ONEderful feeling! (I've kept it for 2+ years... 270 -> 180) !!
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. So proud of you. THanks for being an inspirtaion
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    you GO GIRL!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    you did awesome!!!
  • Searching44
    Options
    FANTABULOUS!!!!
  • kinzieplatt
    kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!

Kinzie
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to have shared this journey with you, Amy! You are such an inspiration to me!! Great job, you look Onederful!!!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Girl you look wonderful and have done such a great job! WTG! BTW: I have that same blue tank...my mom gave it to me...honestly love that material! LOL Would wear it more if it wasn't winter :smile:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • checomgeo
    checomgeo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congartulations on your success. That's an awsome accomplishment in such little time!
    I'm just baffled as to what is the " North Slope "? I'm a south Floridian and never heard of the place.
    Thanks in advance.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:

It must be damn hard to resist the temptations at your work! But you did it!!
  • raestanke
    raestanke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great! Isn't it amazing how changing one thing can snowball for the better? I also knew I needed to lose weight, so my first step was to stop drinking pop (lol I'm from MN). At first it was hard because my husband drinks it still, but he started keeping it in the garage and grabbing one awhile before he knew he wanted it so it wasn't sitting there in the fridge tempting me, and I never carry any money with me when I am alone because it keeps me from going to the drive through! Great inpiration thank you!

37269997.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats,,I just made it to Onederland yesterday :) Doesn't it feel amazing??? :flowerforyou:
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    w00t! So proud of you lady! You look great!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thank you ... I love the material also . I will take it in I think .If I didn't give it away already . I try to get rid of cloths becasue I never want to go back to that size ...it was a 4X !
  • AmyZ46
    Options
    You look great! Isn't it amazing how changing one thing can snowball for the better? I also knew I needed to lose weight, so my first step was to stop drinking pop (lol I'm from MN). At first it was hard because my husband drinks it still, but he started keeping it in the garage and grabbing one awhile before he knew he wanted it so it wasn't sitting there in the fridge tempting me, and I never carry any money with me when I am alone because it keeps me from going to the drive through! Great inpiration thank you!

37269997.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Quitting the soda was the hardest thing out of the whole situation . I actually told everyone months before and noone believed me at first .My husband didn't think it was possible but he was very supportive .

The last day June 2nd , I actually had my last coke in my hand and I was telling it that we had to break up because he was no good for me lol. My husband thought I was crazy ... I guess we just have to figure out what our triggers are . I had no idea it was coke.
  • AmyZ46
    Options
    Congrats,,I just made it to Onederland yesterday :) Doesn't it feel amazing??? :flowerforyou:

Super Amazing !
  • AmyZ46
    Options
    Congartulations on your success. That's an awsome accomplishment in such little time!
    I'm just baffled as to what is the " North Slope "? I'm a south Floridian and never heard of the place.
    Thanks in advance.

The North Slope is where they have the Alaska pipeline and oil production . It's kind of like driving through Freeport Texas with all the oil refineries everywhere and nothing else. Everything is either for the pipeline or a supporting company . so no resturants , movies or anything . We stay in " camps " which are kind of like hotels but they are mostly made out of what I call storage containers lol there's a name for them but I don't remember ... Of course it's very cold it can get to 60 below but not always .. in the winter it's usually 10 or 20 below 0 . summer time for a couple of months its usually 45-60 degrees ... its ok though .

the name of the " town" is either Deadhorse or Prudhoe Bay for some reason it has two names lol but it's the same place. I fly to work every three weeks from Anchorage . You can drive but it word take 2 days ... I am a Licensed Practical Nurse and I work for a company that does Drug testing as well as hearing tests and lung and respirator testing for the oil companies employees .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!