Please Rate On Beauty, Features and Looks in general

Options
2»

Replies

• _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    She needs a piece of chocolate cake and a big dose of vitamin d (giggity)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    You're better than being rated on a scale from 1-10. There's no need.
    The sooner you realize this, the happier you will be as you continue to mature.

http://www.upworthy.com/these-little-girls-are-asking-the-most-devastating-question-i-can-imagine

I saw this great upworthy video today and your post really hits home in relation to the link...
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    You look like a human. Humans look like humans. The great majority of us look average, because statistics.

I understand what you'd like to get but no matter what anyone here actually says, you're not going to receive it.

If there was a way to obtain what you're seeking this easily, the world would be a much better place.

well said Sir
  • aafoo
    aafoo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You are just 18... Go out and enjoy your life... and dont worry about looks! Its confidence that matters :) Trust yourself... you are beautiful!
  • MrsAnnaDavies
    Options
    I understand a lot of you have commented on my age. I may be 18 but I have had to grow up very fast so I am not your average 18 year old. I also agree that my pictures are awful in regards to the angles etc. I really don't have a clue how to take pictures properly! Thanks for all your comments. You are right in saying that I am insecure. I constantly put myself down however that is to do with personal things. Thank you for the 'lovely eyes' comment. I have seen others on MFP write these sort of posts so that's why I gave it a go. It's always good to get opinions of people who you don't know, there mostly more honest. Thank you everyone.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to chip in again, & say well done on your weight loss. Its something to be proud of, & it looks like you have a gorgeous baby, a loving husband too (shouldn't make assumptions but that's how its presented in pics). Enjoy being fitter & taking care of yourself & your family. That's the best achievement anyone can gain.
  • MrsAnnaDavies
    Options
    Definatly, thank you. Good luck on your goal and well done on your weight loss.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I have lost a lot of weight and i would like to know what people would rate me. From my profile picture could you rate on the above and tell me any highlights or dislikes if needed. This was taken with only a small amount of foundation on. From 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

You've lost weight, you should be feeling good for that. Who cares what WE think? Our opinion is irrelevant compared to what you know you've achieved. :smile: