Has anyone ever tried Shakeology?

Options
I started shakeolgy in October and along with working out I have lost 12 pounds. It is suppose to be the best meal replacement in the market and equal to eating 5 salad plates a day. Has anyone else tried it and what results have you gotten?

Replies

• ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I find it suspicious that every single one of your posts has been about beachbody products.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I drink it but started drinking it after I hit my goal weight, I don't drink it for weight loss but for my protein and my good nutrition. I like how it makes me feel, It gives me a burst of energy but others swear it won't give energy but I sure feel like it gives me a smooth rush of energy through out my day.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I personally like to eat my calories and not drink them. I think I'm doing fine without shakeology.
  • paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Just another overpriced protein powder... seriously. Save your money. I lost a little respect for Horton when he started peddling that stuff...
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    equal to eating 5 salad plates a day.

What does this mean, exactly?
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I had one mouthful of it once. Tasted like sweetened grit from Satan's welcome mat.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I have used it once in awhile I got some in august and still have some don't care for the taste I got chocolate but did find it's okay with milk and 1/2 a scoop of it and 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein shake. I won't buy another. I got this one as part of my t25 challenge pack
  • hopeteeple
    Options
    I am not big on eating breakfast. I know thats bad. So i think it would be good for me to have for breakfast. Getting some samples to try next week.
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I am not big on eating breakfast. I know thats bad.

What's bad about not eating breakfast?
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I am not big on eating breakfast. I know thats bad. So i think it would be good for me to have for breakfast. Getting some samples to try next week.

It worked great for me drinking some if or breakfast when I was pressed for time and I tend to workout in the morning too.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    equal to eating 5 salad plates a day.

What does this mean, exactly?

I think I'd rather eat the salad than the plate, but that's just me.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Overpriced low quality garbage.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Have you considered eating food? Cheaper and way more variety.
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am not big on eating breakfast. I know thats bad.

What's bad about not eating breakfast?

That's what I was thinking. If you're not hungry when you wake up, don't eat. I don't always wake up wanting breakfast. If that's the case, I don't eat until I'm hungry.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Just another overpriced protein powder... seriously. Save your money. I lost a little respect for Horton when he started peddling that stuff...

^yep...with not very good protein to calorie ratio either.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I started shakeolgy in October and along with working out I have lost 12 pounds. It is suppose to be the best meal replacement in the market and equal to eating 5 salad plates a day. Has anyone else tried it and what results have you gotten?

I only eat taco salads. those are like 1200 calories each!
    5 times that. I can't even comprehend the math involved.. No thank you.

I will just stick to good old food.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

I only eat taco salads. those are like 1200 calories each!
    5 times that. I can't even comprehend the math involved.. No thank you.

I will just stick to good old food.

I only eat tacos.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Nope. I would rather eat food.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yuck.
  • GreatGrace
    GreatGrace Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I tried a free sample once because a friend of mine is a distributor. I didn't care for the taste and the grit. But if you like it, and it's working for you, go for it. If you don't like the taste or the cost, I'd say food instead of drinking this daily shake. Whatever works for you.