Am I "Success Stories" worthy?

Options
2»

Replies

• 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Please share not just the pics,but the whole experience! Please and thank you... Btw you are looking fantastic on the pictures!
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I keep wondering if I should post my story here or if people will look and wonder why I've wasted their time with my silly pics and stories of health issues and fat-chick 5Ks.

Are people generally receptive?
    That and I have ZERO idea how to post pics lol :noway:

The answer to your question is a resounding YES! Your story is certainly worthy of sharing!!!! Please do! You've had great success! Congratulations!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    absolutely you are a success whether you have reached your final goal or not, 92lbs is worth celebrating!! Please share your story & your pics, those are the stories we love the most, people who have been successful at losing that much weight def have their head on straight & know what they are doing. Looking forward to reading it! xo
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    92 pounds is something to be proud of and definitely a success story congrats and I would love to see your pix :)
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    92 pounds is something to be proud of and definitely a success story congrats and I would love to see your pix :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Do eeeet! 92 lbs is a huge success!
  • ChaosLoveRage
    Options
    I am at the beginning of my journey and I check the Success EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. They keep me inspired. You are definitely success story worthy!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I like looking at people's then and now photos.
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! You are totally a success story!!!!
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You are SO "success story" worthy! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    92 pounds is MY goal too, so I want to know your story!!I
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I've been waiting all day to SEEEEEE the success story!! Char, did you post it yet and I havent found it!?!?!?

I so wanna hear your story and see the transformation pictures. You have come so far and look fabulous in your profile pic!

What an inspiration!
  • losborn52
    Options
    DO IT!!
    I wanna see your story!!!

are you sure? Its not all very pretty :p
    Most of us can relate to "ups and downs" along the way. You will provide encouragement to those of us who haven't ackomplished what you have.
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I've been waiting all day to SEEEEEE the success story!! Char, did you post it yet and I havent found it!?!?!?

I so wanna hear your story and see the transformation pictures. You have come so far and look fabulous in your profile pic!

What an inspiration!

Yes ma'am! Im gonna type it up now. I could just redirect everybody to my youtube channel but thats no fun :tongue:
    Bear with me, Im sorry lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!