5'1-3 Girls looking to lose 15-25 pounds?

Options
I'm 5'1 and 125 pounds at the moment. I managed to gain 10 pounds in 1 month by eating A LOT.

I want to reach 105 pounds so I'm starting my weight loss plan again!

I'm looking for motivation buddies to share our weekly progress and calories intake with each other!

Replies

• MaritzK
    MaritzK Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 5,1 too and want to lose 10 pounds :) I'm new as well so I don't have a lot of buddies yet ;)
  • tegalicious
    Options
    You can add me! I am 5'3" and my original goal was to lose 20 pounds. Ended up losing 40 and am now beginning maintenance. I log in daily and keep up with all my friends!
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 as well. I want to lose 20 pounds, too.
  • I'm 5' and I want to lose 25lbs
  • Keshondra954
    Options
    Hello!!!! I'm 5'2 and I need to lose about 40 lbs... Feel free to add me for support. (-:
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" and I need to lose about 25 lbs. Please add me. I need all of the support and motivation that I can get right now!!!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 5'1", 25 yr old sahm, 130.5lbs. Looking to lose 10lbs or so. My real goal is to get into a size 5 US jean. Really anything above size 3 are sooo long! I'm a size 7 now thanks to my baby pooch :) anyone feel free to add me. I log daily & my diary is open.
  • s117g
    s117g Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I'm very new to this whole website thing. I'm 5'3 and I want to lose 25 pounds but have been going through this weight loss struggle myself. I'd like to be a part of this support system please!
  • DalilaBlanco
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this site and really need motivation! I'm 5'1 and I am wanting to loose 25lbs. I weigh 146 now and really want to be between 120-125
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    5'0, lost 25 lbs a year ago, and yoyo'd back about 15 of those....looking to get to 110 ish! add me!
  • khandley94
    Options
    5'1" 150 lbs, looking to lose 30 for first goal. My weight has gotten out of control and I want to take back control before I end up too far gone like the rest of my family. I could really use the support. I have never successfully dieted or done exercise routines before because I have always made excuses for time. I'm a full time student trying to go to law school so I tend to be sitting a lot for long hours. Feel free to add me. I'm new to this journey.
  • asdasd71
    asdasd71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've just added all of you as friends! Let's keep each other motivated!!!
  • kawaiifurby
    kawaiifurby Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm 5'3 and have lost about 15, looking to hopefully lose another 10!
  • lgumert
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 134 pounds. I've lost 16 pounds since I started (beginning of August) and want to another 10 or so. I'm on daily. Feel free to add me!