Introduce Yourself

Options
Hi all. I am new here but not that new to weight losing. I have been battling with weight since teenage years, succeeded to a certain extent in early adult years and have been struggling to shed down to 50kg (my pre-wedding/pre-birth weight) for at least a decade to date. My 30s just whizz past me while I focused my energy on raising kids, tending to house and shaping my career. Now in my 40s, I hope to really do something about my health and well-being. Just got myself a Polar FT7 which I will use in my gym training. Will always hope to use hubby's RCX3 when I go outdoor running (which is seldom with such rainy weather in December). My family has heart history - so I do not want to risk that when I can still do something about my body and health.

Replies

• ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have started my new journey on Thanksgiving I am looking forward to this lifestyle change and please add me to your support group.
  • anne4629
    Options
    Thank you ttiger33 for support group invitation. Am exploring the website and glad to meet you:smile:
  • pinknikesxo
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I struggle to stay motivated and I've never posted in the community before. Hopefully together we can keep each other on track? :)
  • anne4629
    Options
    Hihi - glad to be fitness pals:))