Finally under 200

Options
I just wanted to let everyone know thank you for your support. I wish that I was tracking my progress on here from the very beginning, because today was my weigh day and I have finally gotten under 200. I started 4 months ago and I started at 270lbs, now after 4 months of pushing myself to workout and to eat well I have made it down to 199lbs. I couldn't be happier, I have lost 71lbs and I feel amazing :happy: . I am now 49lbs away from my goal and I have another month to wait until my next weigh day ( I am debating weighing myself on Xmas eve ) just to make sure I stay on the right track over the holidays, does anyone have any thoughts on that? Well thank you all for your help and everyone keep up the good work :wink:

Replies

• _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Wow!! 71lbs in 4 months? That is incredible. I started August 4th at 230, and I'm 190. I thought 40lbs was awesome---but 71 kicks butt! How many calories a day do you typically eat? How often do you workout?
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Congratulations!
  • alphabull
    alphabull Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats on your loss and your dedication!
  • doglover1984
    doglover1984 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I think I usually eat about 1500 calories a day, and I work out monday to friday between 35mins to 130mins, depending how tired I am in the morning lol. 40lbs is amazing, your doing awesome.
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. :smile:
  • Blessed9jaBeauty
    Blessed9jaBeauty Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Just entered "ONE-derland" a few weeks ago myself. It's a BEAUTIFUL place to be. Here's to us NEVER going back to where we started :drinker:

internet-high-five.jpg
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!! Can`t wait to join you there!
  • doglover1984
    doglover1984 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Just entered "ONE-derland" a few weeks ago myself. It's a BEAUTIFUL place to be. Here's to us NEVER going back to where we started :drinker:

internet-high-five.jpg

Thank you very much to everyone, really liked the high five :-)
  • speedy740
    speedy740 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let everyone know thank you for your support. I wish that I was tracking my progress on here from the very beginning, because today was my weigh day and I have finally gotten under 200. I started 4 months ago and I started at 270lbs, now after 4 months of pushing myself to workout and to eat well I have made it down to 199lbs. I couldn't be happier, I have lost 71lbs and I feel amazing :happy: . I am now 49lbs away from my goal and I have another month to wait until my next weigh day ( I am debating weighing myself on Xmas eve ) just to make sure I stay on the right track over the holidays, does anyone have any thoughts on that? Well thank you all for your help and everyone keep up the good work :wink:

Way to go!!!! I'm not looking forward to the holiday holding back from eating everything in sight day either :- ( Also kinda worried!
  • autumnghost
    Options
    WOW! Thats amazing! All of you are doing so well! I hope i can match that level of dedication, I was just getting happy over losing 1.6lbs ( Ive only just started again ) And Hopefully I'll keep going down till I feel as good as im sure you do right now :D
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! That is AWESOME