I am! Anyone Feel free to add!
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I live a few miles from the Canadian border...... the real upstate NY
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Originally from Cobleskill, moved to Duanesburg, then moved to Middletown which was really "downstate," defined as anyplace NORTH of Kingston because those downstaters keep moving further north and calling it "the country!" So, we bought a house in Tupper Lake (Adirondacks) and escaped every weekend. Currently working in Michigan (so flat I actually crave the hills of upstate LOL) and spend summers and will retire in Tupper Lake! We are hopeless "upstaters." :drinker:
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Im on Long Island so anything above the Bronx to me is considered "up state"......I do have family spread out up there though
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I live in Waterloo, in the beautiful finger lakes area...wine country! Becky - I know where Marcellus is...I drive through it to get to Onondaga Hill and Jamesville!
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Rochester, now I live in a small town near Niagara falls.
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I just moved back to the east side of Rochester after being out of state for 18 years. Learning all the new places, especially the parks. Some things have changed a lot where others hardly changed at all.
  • crose0056
    crose0056 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Warrensburg, married life in Glens falls right in the middle of those towns is Lake George. Left the cold and snow/ice for sunny Florida we are a balmy 80.0
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Not from here originally, but live in Rochester now. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • tkieran
    tkieran Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I, too, am from Rochester, back on MFP after a having my third baby. Feel free to friend me, Rochesterians and non-Rochesterians alike!
  • I live a few miles from the Canadian border...... the real upstate NY

I used to live in a similar place, St. Lawrence County, but moved to California to be with my husband a few years ago. I miss New York a lot sometimes...but not this time of the year!
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Warrensburg, married life in Glens falls right in the middle of those towns is Lake George. Left the cold and snow/ice for sunny Florida we are a balmy 80.0

I was just up there back in Oct for the "biggest garage sale"
  • crose0056
    crose0056 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Small world
  • Tojsmom
    Options
    I'm from Tully right outside of Syracuse, now reside in Southwest Va.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Me too.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

I used to live in a similar place, St. Lawrence County, but moved to California to be with my husband a few years ago. I miss New York a lot sometimes...but not this time of the year!

Howdy former neighbor.
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Born and raised just outside of Rochester <3 Currently out in Southern Cali for a few years -- ugh! Missing garbage plates!! I guess it's a good thing I'm trying to lose weight somewhere other than Rochester ;)
  • EandA85
    EandA85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm just outside Buffalo NY
  • bge1009
    bge1009 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am near Ithaca.
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Binghamton area here. Feel free to add me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!