I need help

Options
Well guys, I've been on and off this site for years. I've lost 30 pounds using this site before and I truly know it can work. I just have no personal strength. Now I'm back and heavier then I have ever been weighing in at 207 pounds. I really need support so maybe some of you can add me? I don't eat meat and I'm allergic to gluten so I eat weird food but my food diary is open to my friends. I've just started to try cooking myself actually meals instead of the frozen crap.. So help there would be great too. Thanks for anyone who reads this.

Replies

• Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Aww :( sorry to hear it didn't end up fine, but if you did it once you can do it again! I'm a vegetarian so if you want to add me I'm here!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Wow, you do have a challenge. But I have faith you can do this. I'm not good at cooking for myself but I go to a store that has food prepared so all I need to do is warm it up on the weekends and they have a lot of gluten free choices. Maybe you can find something like that in a pinch.

Good luck!
  • jesssargent2
    jesssargent2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well that is good that your back. I am new and so it is nice to see that this actually works for people and helps people to lose weight. Hopefully we can become friends I will send you a friend request.

Jess
  • snsaenz2
    Options
    Hello! I can totally relate to your experience. Recently became a vegan and I know great recipes that can help (: Feel free to add me or ask questions! Have a good day c: