Doing 10 days of the 30 day shred... will I see results?

Options
So I am going on holiday on the 17th so I have around 10 days so I can complete level 1 of it
After I come back from holiday I will start from the beginning

I am not fat or anything but my bad eating habits are catching up to me and I have gained a couple inches
I looked at results where people posted their pics when they completed each level and I saw quite a difference between the start and level 1

Seeing as I am NOT overweight nor am I fat and I just want to tone up (want more muscle than fat as I have more fat than muscle atm) and therefore lose a couple inches but IDK if it'll work that well for me

Also the weights I have are too heavy should I use like tinned food or something as my weights for now until I can move onto something heavier?

Any advice on what else to do whilst doing this? I am eating much healthier than I used to so I feel no need to be counting calories now

Replies

• shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    It will help you tone up but I don't know that you will really see it in only 10 days. Cans of food work well for weights, I have used them in a pinch. For eating I would eat clean if you want to really see a difference in that time. I have several friends who began eating clean and could see a remarkable difference after only a few weeks.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    It's a good general workout. I doubt you'll see major results in 10 days or maybe even at all. Usually those that claim big results had weight to lose so combined with a good diet you can see a big difference.
  • LadyRavenSA
    Options
    I think in 10 days you'll at least have more energy, and perhaps lose a couple pounds. It really depends how much fat % you have, what you're eating, and how much water you're drinking.

It's always worthwhile to exercise anyway, so just do it. :flowerforyou:

I love that DVD, but I still struggle through level 1. Lol. Getting better though. :laugh:
  • prettykitty01
    prettykitty01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    In 10 days, I noticed a difference in my "love handles" and belly. I think you may be able to see a difference, just not a substantial one.