Need open diary friends

Options
Hi everyone! I'm back on fitness pal after a long long break and gaining 30 pounds in the process. I have been back on for a few weeks and I'm down 4 pounds so far. I could really use active friends with open diaries. I have an open diary and I prefer friends with open diaries as well.... I like the accountability and being able to get healthy, yummy ideas from others.

Please add me if this sounds like you! :)

Replies

• willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Just added you. My diary is open to friends and I'm on here every day. Anyone else that's active on here and has an open diary can feel free to add me as well.
  • mumofbugpickle
    mumofbugpickle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will add you to my friends list too! I have always kept my food diary private but I changed it to public. I think it is a great way to be held accountable for what is going into my mouth.
    Great job losing 4 pounds! A great way to start the wicked holiday season. :)
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open. I eat at a dining hall at college so its hard to get yummy food ideas off my diary but I definitely hold myself accountable for everything I eat.
  • wittman01
    wittman01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sure! I will definitely add you! My diary is an open book..the good,the bad and the ugly!! But logging every day has been a true blessing!:)
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    My diary is open. I have an awesome team but could always do with more. Today I burned 1800 calories, consumed under 1200 calories. Anyone can add me :smile:
  • MaritzK
    MaritzK Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey! My diary is open as well, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • LeeAnn2healthy
    LeeAnn2healthy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes open diary is always helpful....just starting again but feel free to add me too ladies!!!!
  • vkmcewen
    vkmcewen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My diary's open and I'm on here daily. Feel free to add me!
  • TXSweety09
    Options
    please feel free to add me. My diary is open to all my friends. Hope it can help you!
  • TheJhazminShow
    Options
    Can't promise I'm a good influence foodwise and I am forever tweaking macros and styles of eating, but feel free to add me. :P My diary is open to friends! I too prefer to see open diaries and get an idea for what other people are eating.
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I won;t be tracking any food til after my surgery in a few weeks but after that I'll be tracking every day.
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open- good for accountability!
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I love creep in on diaries! Helps me keep my food choices in perspective. Mine is open feel free to add me. FYII eat around 1400 kcals a day , I don't currently eat particularly "cllean" I'm horrible at tracking macros and I eat out a lot. I'm definitely not as inspiring as those who eat super lean and hit all their macros.
  • rosanna421
    rosanna421 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too, you guys can add me
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily, have an open diary, and am a vegetarian. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too :) I'm on here everyday if possible and will accept friend requests from anyone :D
  • AronKishore
    Options
    My diary is open for my friends also
    Feel free to add me :)
  • LvLite
    LvLite Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My diary is open as well.. I love looking at everyone's diary for inspiration :) Anyone is free to add!
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. All are welcome to add me.
  • wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My diary is open.
    I log daily.
    I also like to try out new recipies ie. healthy variations of delicious meals.

Feel free to add me.