Are men interested in women with curves?

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this thread. Especially the first guy's distinction b/w what is NOT curves I was all rooting for him but then all of a sudden...he said curvy was PLURAL? What? Curves is the plural of curve, not curvy? Curvy is an adjective. It describes a noun in this case the woman. Or her rolls?

LOL yeah I thought it looked funnier leaving it as is didnt want to point out difficulties, and the math is still good a circle is a closed curve.
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Curvy:
    beautiful-pic-of-kim-kardashian-in-bikni.jpg
    Obesity-woman.jpg

Obese:
    Obesity460x276.jpg
    obese-woman.jpg
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Non-positive curvature is very hot these days. Positive is so 19th/early 20th century, and negative is starting to be out too.

Flat can be nice though. The Klein bottle is hnghhh!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Curvy:
    Obesity-woman.jpg

Obese:
    Obesity460x276.jpg
    obese-woman.jpg

Okay I don't wanna be mean but the obese women look happier. One of them has a cute kid in tow and the other one can afford glasses AND a nice glass of wine. :drinker:
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    This man does

Curvy in the right places
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Curvy:
    Obesity-woman.jpg

Obese:
    Obesity460x276.jpg
    obese-woman.jpg

Okay I don't wanna be mean but the obese women look happier. One of them has a cute kid in tow and the other one can afford glasses AND a nice glass of wine. :drinker:

im that last one minus the nicotine and the pants.
  • aliecrawlyxxx
    Options
    Not all the time !! tbh
  • Jessica_Mujahidah
    Jessica_Mujahidah Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Curvy is a subjective term. The norm is to describe overweight women as "curvy" to be PC.

But the reality is when most men say they like "curvy women" they mean a woman with not an inch of fat, with an hourglass figure :P

Despite my fat rolls (shock horror) I still consider myself curvy because I have a tiny waist and shapely hips and junk in the trunk that my fiancee just loves :) So I guess, overweight women can still be considered curvy...

As with anything, just takes the right man to appreciate it.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I like women with a firm grip. That know how to use their head and are good under pressure.

Funny!!!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Curvy is a subjective term. The norm is to describe overweight women as "curvy" to be PC.

But the reality is when most men say they like "curvy women" they mean a woman with not an inch of fat, with an hourglass figure :P

Despite my fat rolls (shock horror) I still consider myself curvy because I have a tiny waist and shapely hips and junk in the trunk that my fiancee just loves :) So I guess, overweight women can still be considered curvy...

Curvy is a mathematical term, therefore not really subjective. Not necessarily defined by hip and waist ratios etc.
    All women have some curves and some women are obese as well as being curvy.

I still can't figure out why some people get upset at other women calling themselves curvy. How does it affect them? Does it make them feel better about themselves to say about another woman "She's not curvy, she's fat" ?
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    HELL YES!

END THREAD!
  • mayaocean
    Options

Curvy is a mathematical term, therefore not really subjective. Not necessarily defined by hip and waist ratios etc.

I still can't figure out why some people get upset at other women calling themselves curvy. How does it affect them? Does it make them feel better about themselves to say about another woman "She's not curvy, she's fat" ?

Because people don't take any personal responsibility anymore.

There is a difference between being curvy and obese. Someone who is obese is NOT healthy, a curvy person has a nice figure and is healthy.

It's irrational for someone to justify their OBVIOUS health problem by saying that they are 'curvy' and that they should embrace it. No, you shouldn't embrace hypertension and diabetes.

People are beyond delusional. Blows my mind really.
  • Thorncity45
    Thorncity45 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Real men do.
  • dayone987
    Options

There is a difference between being curvy and obese. Someone who is obese is NOT healthy, a curvy person has a nice figure and is healthy.

It's irrational for someone to justify their OBVIOUS health problem by saying that they are 'curvy' and that they should embrace it. No, you shouldn't embrace hypertension and diabetes.

No, a curvy person has curves. They might also be obese. The two terms are not mutually exclusive.

People being delusional about their health is another matter.
  • mayaocean
    Options

No, a curvy person has curves. They might also be obese. The two terms are not mutually exclusive.

Lol, and that is the problem.

Someone who is 5'0 and weighs 300lbs proceeds to call themselves 'curvy', a word that implies said person has a streamlined, proportionate figure. But in reality they look like a land whale.

That's called the erosion of society. 10 years from now you're not going to be able to tell someone to go outside for fear of offending their fragile egos.
  • 722_christina_722
    Options
    My curves are fantastic! I love being curvy! I think I'm sexy! Big boobs and big booty...that's what is hot! Right?
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I like women with a firm grip. That know how to use their head and are good under pressure.

Wondering if I'm interpreting that correctly.
    Yep, just read the other posts. I interpreted that correctly.
  • dayone987
    Options

Lol, and that is the problem.

Someone who is 5'0 and weighs 300lbs proceeds to call themselves 'curvy', a word that implies said person has a streamlined, proportionate figure. But in reality they look like a land whale.

That's called the erosion of society. 10 years from now you're not going to be able to tell someone to go outside for fear of offending their fragile egos.

Well, they actually might be curvy. And obese. So what? Why do you care?

Obese people calling themselves curvy is not causing the erosion of society.
  • mayaocean
    Options

Well, they actually might be curvy. And obese. So what? Why do you care?

Obese people calling themselves curvy is not causing the erosion of society.

Lmbhspn.gif
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    lol