Need new recipes

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal and have dieted in the past with easy entrees found in local grocery stores. I am trying to watch my sodium and these entrees have so much sodium that I would like to make meals and freeze for later. I would love to find new recipes with the nutrients and calorie information.

Replies

• emills88
    emills88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Try allrecipes.com they have tons of recipes and if you do a search on there for low calorie options it will give you some results that way, not everything on there has calories and stuff posted though so be sure to input the recipe here to find out your calories, I use it every day and i am always finding new ones, they have some salmon ones that sound mouthwatering (and i don't even care for salmon lol):laugh:
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    There is a great Recipes message board on MFP. Often I just Google something I feel like and put Low Calorie in front of it - and up comes several recipes. Here are a few of my favorite websites for recipes:

www.hungry-girl.com

www.skinnytaste.com

www.3fatchicks.com

www.eatingwell.com

www.cookinglight.com
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    even if you arent vegetarian i suggest trying vegetariantimes.com . you can search their database with a "low calorie" setting on and they have some REALLY delicious recipes on there that even satisfy meat eaters i know. i think they have a "low sodium" setting too. you can search with both those settings on.
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • tigersgirl
    tigersgirl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump