Any medical or grad students out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• kms320
    kms320 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm a 1st year med student and actually only a day away from my last lecture of my 1st year. Needless to say, I got a lot of catching up to do this summer including some working out and hopefully getting back in shape before 2nd year. 1st year did a number on me so I hope to come into 2nd year a little more prepared for the hit my body will take!
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Hey! Well I am finishing up my last year of graduate school for Accountancy; however, I am starting to sit for 4 examinations called the CPA. I passed the first part I took; however, I can definitely attest to the stress, anxiety that you must be going through also with medical school. Anyone feel free to add me as my diary is open and try to provide as much motivation to others as I can, while still passing my courses! :)
    - Kyle
  • cbyellow
    cbyellow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! i'm an M3 too and know exactly what you mean!! Add me if you'd like!
  • futuremdnca
    futuremdnca Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a med student as well. Determined to lose weight even whilst studying for Boards.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm currently enrolled in a full-time Psych DNP (Doctorate Nurse Practitioner) program, and I work full-time as a nursing supervisor in a hospital. I also have a 7-year-old daughter.