Any 5'5 girls gone from 140-125ish?

Options
2»

Replies

• marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yeah I wear a size 6 at 155, at 145, I'll be a 4. muscle FTW!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    haha i am 5'5 and 140-145 is my goal weight at >18% body fat with loads of muscle!

This. Lol, 140 is my goal weight, depending on bodyfat percentage. I know from experience that af the BF% i want I'll be around 140.
    I'm 5'5.5. I wasn't even 125 when I competed.

I am prepared for my weight to go up now that I am lifting heavier.
    I am at 23% bf and hoping for 20%.
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and started at 138 and am now about 136 (wow, huh). I'm over 40 and each year it gets harder and harder. I had gotten down to 128, which is my goal weight a few years ago. I then ate my way through divorcing my alcoholic husband and found all the weight I'd lost. I'm working on losing it again and staying stronger this time around. Exercise is not, nor has it ever been (with the exception of recovering from numerous knee surgeries) an issue for me. Eating, on the other hand, is and has been. I tend to turn to cocoa puffs and bread when I'm miserable, lazy or depressed. Cocoa puffs mixed with Frosted Flakes is my favorite all time meal. I'm changing that as my life moves forward.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I exercise and stay within my calories. If anything I am TOO good. Keep hearing that you should eat your exercise calories but don't understand why I'm not losing on a larger deficit. I've got a BMF and having to eat about 2000 cals to get a 500 deficit. That seems loads. I need to have faith and give it a go I suppose.

I've been eating about 1450. My TDEE is about1800 according to fitbit but 2300 according to BMF.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 - started at 178.... currently 156. Goal is 127 - 135

Crazy. You and I have the exact same start, current and goal.
  • crystalsgoals
    crystalsgoals Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! That's amazing. How long did it take you?
  • mrsdenicesmith
    mrsdenicesmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 (shorter than most girls in this post) but I started at about 148 after a month post-partum.... now at 121. Keeping my calories in check (about 1300 daily) and I breast fed for 4 months.. which helped. :)
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    5'5, started at 230+, currently 143 and goal is 125-ish (depends on my BF - I'm still at 28% and am aiming for 20%).
  • gloriamuzzi
    Options
    Hi all,
    i am very new here, i just started using FP about 5-6 weeks ago....i am abour 5'4'' and i started out at 155.5 and i have lost about 4lb so far. i am looking to get around 130lb. i am glad to read that it is duable. thank you all for the inspiration!
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5; started out at 199 5 years ago.....down 58 lbs to 141. with a Body Fat % of around 29%. My goal is 125-130 but it's been a b*tch getting this off the last couple of months.
    Anyone wants to add me I would LOVE to compare notes. Calories eaten, calories burned, what you are eating, etc. I am not nosy I just want to see what I am doing wrong at this point!!
  • MrsBHobbs
    Options
    I am 5'5 43 years old at 153.6 my GW is 130 and ultimately would like to be at 125 if possible. Just really getting going with a routine of 1200 calorie diet and Insanity workout. anyone with similar measurements and GW's please feel free to add me.
  • brownam232
    brownam232 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5/5 and new here! I really need inspirational friends! Add me!!
  • brownam232
    brownam232 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's rough!!! I work in retail and this 60 year old lady came in and completely inspired me. She looked thirty! I asked her what her secret was and she said she'd been vegan for twenty years. I'm not saying that's the way to go, but since meeting her I've cut out cheese and meats for the most part..and my skin has cleared up and the stubborn weight that I couldn't lose for YEARS..finally is going away!

Add me if you'd like! I need as many inspirational friends!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    My GW is 125, but I'm 5'5 and have gone from 230? to 162. So only 33 lbs left!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    OP, this 5'4 girl went from 149 to 110.. I've been maintaining right at 120. It can be done. :flowerforyou:
  • fitspo145
    Options
    I started on my WL journey when I reached my highest weight of 64kg (around 140ish lbs) and lost about 4kg on my own and finally decided to make use of my MFP sign-up a few months ago and am now down to my goal weight 54 kg (119 lbs). :smile:

However I still have a lot of work to do in terms of body recomposition... would really like to get to a size 34 so am experimenting with different macros and lifting programmes.

Feel free to friend me. Will be moving onto maintenance soon so will be logging like crazy :tongue:

Edited to add my height. I'm 5'5 :)
  • iyabean
    Options
    I'm 5'5" exactly, went from 185 to 127. Went back up ~15 pounds due to binge eating disorder, back down to 127 thanks to a keto-paleo lifestyle :) Goal is 120, but honestly I'm not in a rush. Just want to get as fit as possible!
  • ziggiezambi
    Options
    I'm 5"4' I started at 141lb. I now weigh 118lb. My goal is 110lb.
    Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • cannibaldoll
    cannibaldoll Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP when I was 142 and now I'm 125! Unfortunately- the only progress pictures I have are personal (I'm in a bra and I don't believe I can post them here, nor would I feel comfortable posting them here)

I'm an hourglass shape and I saw a HUGE improvement in m stomach area- I didn't believe it till I saw the pictures. SO make sure you take pictures!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!