Breast Reduction

Options
I am wanting to have a reduction done and wanted opinions from those that have had them. I am 80lbs over weight but in the past when I have lost weight, my breast haven't gotten smaller, my band size has but never the cup size. What has been others experiences?

Replies

• Keltinator
    Options
    I can't speak from personal experience but a friend of mine got breast reduction surgery after she graduated from high school.

She said that while the surgery/recovery itself was uncomfortable, she is happy with the results and doesn't regret it. She no longer has back problems (which was why she got the surgery in the first place). In addition she has an easier time finding clothes that fit her properly.

It's important to know why you want to have the surgery. Keep in mind that if it's only for self-esteem issues, plastic surgery may not necessarily fix that.
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    I have bad headaches, my breasts in general hurt all the time, and when I lay down I have so much pressure on my chest. I wear a F/G at this current time. With the last 20lbs I have gained they have gone up half a size, but that's all.. In the past when losing or gaining they haven't changed...