Replies

• wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Huh...what?? Did someone say boobs ??
  • laurelboynton
    laurelboynton Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yep I lost all my boobs so I had my boobs done around a year ago now. They are great. However, its not all great. Its a big decision!

Think about it long and hard.

xx

Also happy for questions via PM .
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I went from a DDD to a D so depending on how your body is you may not need to worry about it. :flowerforyou:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Boobs are the one area my body is holding on to for dear life.... but I had the feeling it would since I was big breasted even when skinny.

My plan is to have a reduction once I'm done losing (I still have that crazy hope that some day they will shrink).
  • animalrane
    Options
    Are we allowed to post pics?

yeeeesss duh! lol
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I've got the works planned once I get to goal. They're kind of like socks with tennis balls in them at the moment. If there's not enough left for a 'lift' then will definitely be having implants.
  • Lindarichmond00
    Options
    I'm getting my BA on Dec. 17th! I'm super excited, but somewhat nervous. I'm obviously pretty young (20 years old), but have wanted to do this since middle school, literally! I finally decided within the past year that I wanted to do it for sure, and contacted a PS.I've had two appointments with Dr. Ronald Levine in Toronto, ON. One was the consultation and one was to make final decisions and get my scripts. Both have been great, and I decided I'm going from a small A to a full C. He is using a wider implant to make sure that I don't get the gap that some women get when they get their BA's.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I have always had big boobs. I was a DD before I graduated high school and I may have weighed 120lbs (I don't know if this was my true size, this was just the biggest that was available in the local department stores). At my highest weight I was up to a 36J I'm down about 45lbs and down to a 34HH, so I have lost some but definitely not as much as I'd like. I don't want small boobs so when I reach my goal it may just be a lift that I get or it may be a reduction and lift.

You should have whatever done that you are comfortable having done. Good luck : )
  • southernbelle8691
    Options
    When I first started to lose weight it didn't affect my boobs actually I went from a size A to now a B so hopefully in the next 80 pounds to lose I don't end up flat chested. If I do im happy with the way I am, no need for bigger ones in my opinion.
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    I lost 80 lbs and went from a C to a D. Everyone's body is different, but I'm 23, mine still support themselves, but down the road, if they lost their perk, i'd consider a lift.
  • marleyskye05
    Options
    I definitely planning on getting a boob job in the future. I've lost a lot of boobage :(.
  • ambzdee94
    ambzdee94 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i am booked to have a Breast Augmentation in August, providing i have lost all my weight i want to loose if not i will push it back till im happy with my size and weight.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as well. I know that my boobs will get smaller the more wieght I lose. I am done having kids, and will go down to atleast a C when I meet my goal. I am a DD right now and will get them back to atleast a D after I lose the weight.

Thats my plan anyway
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I am planning on getting a lift if I don't lose any in size. And only after I am done having children. I want one more child and I know from my first pregnancy that my boobs grow fast and never go back down, so I wont do any surgery until after I am finished having children, afraid that I will get mine done and then they will grow even more. Went from a B to a D in pregnancy. Even with a breast lift, people assume that means no implants, which is not the case. With a breast lift (they use very small implants to hold the breast up in place) that I will get somewhat bigger, plus when you are lifted you look bigger anyways. Just think the difference in size with a good bra vs with no bra. Basically, that's how they would look after a lift.
  • ambzdee94
    ambzdee94 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well ill have practically no boobies left once ive lost 2 stone im an A now haha :(