30 y/o female, 100 lbs to lose... anyone similar out there?

Options
124»

Replies

• t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    bump...hows everyone doing on their goals?
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 (and holding) and have 100 lbs to lose. There's power in numbers. So please anyone feel free to add me. The more support the better. It's a marathon not a sprint.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far!! Please add me for support :-) I have about 30 left to lose of my 80lb weight lost goal. You can do it :-)
  • nefertiti5
    Options
    Good luck!! I am 34 y/o and have the same goal of losing 100+ pounds. I recently lost 41 pounds but have gained 10 back. I feel myself slipping into my old habits of candy and soda. I joined a gym and have not been for the past 2 weeks. Today I took my clothes to work with me so no excuses!! Thanks for starting this board.
  • linzchapates
    Options
    acknowledgement and acceptance are the first steps! I started at 221 in Sept 2013, I am now 180 and going strong... I simply count my calories and aim to burn 200 calories every day doing anything and everything that gets me off my butt lol I am eating 1200 calories a day and I do not eat back my exercise calories yet.... I do not feel hungry or binge eat with this calorie allotment so I think it's doing the trick!
    I have about 39lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal of 81 lbs lost! Best of luck, if you want it you'll get it... you have to really want it