P90X3-Tomorrow Release Dec 10th!

Options
Anyone else planning to give this version a go?

The other were too long and time consuming for me and honestly the intensity was a little intimidating but I am heavily considering this version.... and a bit excited... just waiting til the release tomorrow to see what its gonna cost me.

I've decided that if I do buy this one I'm gonna cancel the gym and give this all my effort - since its at home and only 30 minutes a day it should be much easier to maintain the dedication purely because my schedule is too stupid crazy to get to the gym regularly...

thoughts?

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    "P90X3's Muscle Acceleration—the ultimate EXCUSE-BUSTER.
    I took everything I learned from P90X and P90X2—coupled it
    with new science that shows intense 30-minute workouts can
    get you in better shape faster—and slammed it all into
    overdrive."

lol
  • SAR4Life
    SAR4Life Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I did P90X when it first came out and even though I joined a great Boot Camp that gets me out with other motivated people (and I've lost weight!) I still go back to P90X; if you have the equipment and the 30 min. dump the gym membership and use it. One of the best systems I've ever used and you see results. Nothing against the gym but doing stuff in your home gives more incentive since you don't have to go to a gym and you pay only once..not tossing $$$ every month and you don't go..makes it cost effective. I highly recommend!!..but that's just my 2 cents..
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. I would honestly love to purchase it, but it's pricey. I will probably wait a few months, till people realize they aren't using it, and start selling it on eBay and craigslist.:wink:
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Love Tony. Love P90X. Will be buying 3 tomorrow (or rather, my husband will be buying it for me for Christmas). I don't mind the longer workouts personally, but it would be nice to have some shorter options on days I am strapped for time.
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Should be pretty awesome. 30 minute power workouts? Sounds good to me. My problems with the first version were they were just too long, especially the yoga one, and I hate yoga. So that turned me off. As Tony mentioned this morning, those excuses are now gone, and I agree.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I bought mine already!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Enjoy, and GL! :-)
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    It's out, waiting for the Elite Dvd link to become active to pass my order.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'd be very interested to hear what people think of it!
  • duscsm
    duscsm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited about this program! I have p90x (original), and have only been doing the first half of the DVDs for years (30 min of each workout). An hour+, 6x per week is too much of a time committment. So this program sounds just perfect! I can do a consistent 30 minutes a day!

I already ordered my set - should arrive in a week!