Getting back to basics - looking for friends

Options
Hi. I am not new to MFP but haven't been here in a while. After a recent health scare I'm getting back to basics and tracking everything. Years ago I had started running races and had to stop after some cancer surgeries. I want to get back to how I felt before all of that happened and would love some friends to help bounce ideas off of and to motivate each other. I earned a BS in Nutrition science a few years back. I know how to do it but I need motivation to keep me doing it.

Replies

• jamesbaird35325
    jamesbaird35325 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! Hard work and determination will equal rewards. Hopefully you can share some nutrition info. I'm trying a high nutrition low calorie diet. added
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    One step at a time one day at a time you can do this, feel free to add me I like new friends

~Charlie
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I like new friends too.. feel free to add!
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! Hard work and determination will equal rewards. Hopefully you can share some nutrition info. I'm trying a high nutrition low calorie diet. added

Feel free to throw nutrition questions at me. I'm currently doing a low fat diet with as few processed foods as I can. Thanks for the add.