Has anyone seen my wagon??

Options
Its a nice wagon....I rode on it for a long time....it was a pretty wagon....I was supposed to stay on it for another 5 pounds....I feel off of it 2 weeks ago and for the life of me can not figure out where it has gone because I can not get back on it. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Stop exercising....check! Eating anything and everything....check! Avoid MFP out of guilt....check check!!

UGH! I NEED HELP......WHERE OR WHERE DID MY LITTLE WAGON GO? CAN I GET ON YOURS??

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Ali

Replies

• alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    Its a nice wagon....I rode on it for a long time....it was a pretty wagon....I was supposed to stay on it for another 5 pounds....I feel off of it 2 weeks ago and for the life of me can not figure out where it has gone because I can not get back on it. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Stop exercising....check! Eating anything and everything....check! Avoid MFP out of guilt....check check!!

UGH! I NEED HELP......WHERE OR WHERE DID MY LITTLE WAGON GO? CAN I GET ON YOURS??

Ali
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

Ali

You can definitely have one of mine!! I have several hundred in the house that I have collected over the years!

come on Ali!! you can do this!!! just take babysteps, one day or even one hour at a time if needed!! Don't stress yourself out so much and don't beat yourself up!! Just walk around the corner, walk for DH or a friend, drink a ton of water, go for a swim, whatever will make you feel really good about yourself so your remember how good it feels to feel good!!

we miss reading your posts girl!! come on get back in the game!! There is no time like the present!
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Ali

I am going to the beach for a week on saturday.....you can have mine while i'm gone! I'll feel better knowing it is being put to good use rather than sittin lonely in the driveway, or back room, or whereever...
  • skinnyray
    skinnyray Posts: 28
    Options
    Amen! If it makes you feel better, I lost my wagon in February and just found a new one this week! :embarassed: Here's hoping I can stay on this time! Welcome back!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Think of how you're feeling in this moment. Sad, guilty, frustrated, lost... picture the feeling you get when you take a measurement and see the inches come of or feel your clothing fitting differently or see a pound go. The difference between them is one single decision at a time. It's WAY too daunting to imagine all of the changes at once so next time you sit down to eat, see if you can make a choice you'll be happier with. Then, when you have a minute, go for a brisk walk. Keep making the tiny choices. You can do this!! Come on back here and give it a go. We're here for ya :wink:
  • iluvmy2kids2
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that my wagon lost it 2 back wheels and is dragging in the dirt. This has been very hard for me!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am on my wagon. I am working that darn wagon to the ground! I am happy. I am full. I have energy. Love :love: :heart: my wagon.:heart:

Soooooooooooo my point is, you TOO can have your wagon back.

Now pick up the handle and pull that bad boy down the block. :wink:

You know it feels good...do it!! :tongue:

(by the way, I am sure I will be back looking for you to cheer me on when I lose that darn wagon...)
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you people are too funny! I love the sense of humor. We are allowed to fall off the wagon once in a while as long as its not for too long. I did last week and have worked twice as hard this week.

Good luck everyone! I can see us all going down the street in our little red wagons and what an awesome sight! I will never look at another one quite the same!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • alimassa
    Options
    You guys are GREAT! I will cheer you all on, repairs wheels that are dragging, and get back in the game!!!! Is it wrong that I wanna end that sentence with TOMORROW?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok....circut class in the morning tomorrow at 530 AM. :yawn: :yawn: I better park my lil red wagon by my bed tonight and chain it to my alarm clock and put a sippy cup of coffee in it "just in case"

I think I can I think I can I think I can.....oh wait, thats the train, not a wagon.

You guys rock and roll...now PUSH me over the hump....pretty please

:flowerforyou:

Ali "I will be up at 530!" Massa
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    My wagon has veered off course lately too.

You've inspired me. I'll be on a Mountain Bike ride at 5:45 to join you.

Sorry about being 15 minutes late, but my bike buddies are a lazy group and like to sleep in.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I know this is probably weird...and I hope I don't sound like a psycho or anything...but if you need a wake up call tomorrow morning to have some accountability in getting to that class, privately send me your number and I will call you...I have an accountability partner, and it definitely makes me less willing to slack off...knowing that she's going to check up on me!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I think it's parked next to mine..now, if only I can remember where it is? And, has anyone seen my keys??!?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I think it's parked next to mine..now, if only I can remember where it is? And, has anyone seen my keys??!?

:laugh: ......:ohwell: mine too.....the other Ali...reporting for duty....and looking for that darn wagon....maybe its next to grey's:bigsmile:

Go get em' Ali....
    hugs Ali! lol
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options

I think I can I think I can I think I can.....oh wait, thats the train, not a wagon.

You guys rock and roll...now PUSH me over the hump....pretty please

:flowerforyou:

Ali "I will be up at 530!" Massa

Get on what ever vehicle you can find and ride it like the wind.....i'll be up 530ish to do 3-4miles and my body pump----i 'spect you will find your way!!
  • alimassa
    Options
    Alright ladies and gents......For the ones that promised to get their wagons moving with me at 530....YOU BETTER BE THERE! It will be wonderful!

Crap...I better go to bed or I will be the one not showing up! LOL

Love ya all!!:heart:

Ali :heart:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options

Ali

I could have written this...I fell off my wagon too.

No excuses. I really like what the poster said above about making one good decision at a time.

Good luck in your morning classes all, I'm turning off the TV, closing my laptop and heading to the gym right NOW. I do so love the MFP encouragement. Can't wait to hear how everyone did tomorrow!!!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    No excuses. I really like what the poster said above about making one good decision at a time.

I found a quote in a magazine that I think is appropriate here...I love it and it is quickly becoming my personal weight loss mantra...

"I am the sum of my small steps."
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My wagon seems to get lost alot too!!!!! Well if you lose it again, start thinking like the little engine that could.....

"I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can!"

Wagons, trains...they both have wheels. Hop on whichever gets to you first!!!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options

:laugh: ......:ohwell: mine too.....the other Ali...reporting for duty....and looking for that darn wagon....maybe its next to grey's:bigsmile:

Go get em' Ali....
    hugs Ali! lol

:laugh: Mine too!! Ali if you find them PLEASE send my back and grey if you find your keys will you help me find mine??? I am just wondering around aimlessly.
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think I'm dragging all of your wagons behind mine.
    I keep going and going but It feels like my wagon is getting heavier. :grumble:

So everybody please grab your wagon and lets all get moving. :wink: