Would love new friend/support

Options
I re-joined MFP 39 days ago, and this time I am doing awesome! I have about 11 friends/supporters that are awesome and motivating. They truly hold me accountable. Would love to have more if anyone is in the market for friends/support. I have learned over the years of struggling with my weight, that's it's MUCH easier to do this if you have people to do it with you. Are you my people?? :wink:

Replies

• kuggz19
    kuggz19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya cud do wiv sum mfp pals to i have none lol....i joined august n lost a stone now im strugglin to move the next 1 add me if ya wanna. ..:smile:
  • hb999
    hb999 Posts: 2
    Options
    I re-joined today and would also love some friends to share the journey ahead with.
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

feel free to add me. I'm on here a lot (too much) mostly because I find the accountability and motivation is what has made me do well! If I can give any of that support back I'd be really pleased.

Kym
  • JanineW37
    Options
    I'd love to make new friends on here so feel free to add me.
  • rocioabe
    Options
    Hi!

I absolutely agree but the best support is yourself!

Keep doing the amazing job you're doing and the best motivation you can get is realise how well you're doing it and how the weight is little by little lower. The best motivator, in my opinion, is the clothing, if it's becoming bigger for you, you're in the right way.

Don't obsess with weight because while you're losing fat, you're gaining muscle and muscle is heavier than fat. It's possible that you lose fat and the weight remains exactly the same.

If you need some extra support, add me :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Anyone can add.

Here every day, open diary, great bunch of friends already if you want to join in.

Serious work being done and needs a few laughs along the way as well.....lol
  • moeggep
    moeggep Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm Patty and would love to meet some friends, have lost 65 lbs and still have 85 to go. Just recently joined.
  • nickross1819
    Options
    Just joined yesterday! Really hoping to stay motivated this round. Wouldn't mind being motivated and motivating someone else :) we're all here for a reason, so lets help each other out!
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    been here a whille add me if like
  • I would gladly help :) I'm extremely new so I guess you can call me a newbie haha!
    Anyway, if you want to add me, go for it :) x
  • garbagedog
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on almost every day. I'm a busy mom, so weekends are tough, but I give and take on encouragement. Goes a long way for me!