I am Going to be on the TODAY SHOW, JOYFIT Club!! Nov 15th

Options

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    How WONDEFUL!!! What an achievement to have come this far. You truly are an inspiration!! Atta girl. Go show em'!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    How incredibly Wonderful!! So Proud of you and all your Hard Work!!
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Congrats! Great Job!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    COOL. Can't wait to see it. I will make sure I set it on my DVR in case I get sidetracked.
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    Fantastic!! I'm so proud of you and you are such a GREAT representative of MFP. It was all because of Tamara that I found MFP. I so LOVE the fact that MFP is being well represented and basically competing head-to-head with the COSTLY weight loss plans.

LOVE THIS PLACE

So exciting!! I wish I could watch but I'll be at work. Hopefully my iPhone app will show it.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I've been following your progress when I've seen a post of yours...you have done an amazing job.

Congrats:drinker:
  • bushman124
    bushman124 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You so deserve it sweetie! I'll be watching you and you will look beautiful in whatever you wear. Congratulations for a job well done! :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    That's so cool, I can't wait to watch!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! That is so exciting!!! We will watch for sure!!!
  • JessicaPahl
    Options
    wow!! that is awesome!!! you are an inspiration!! :)
  • dbrady102
    dbrady102 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's so great! You really deserve it. That's actually how I heard about this website there was a lady on there a while back that mentioned MFP. I had no idea these types of websites existed. You are going to inspire so many people.
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tami! YEAH!! I am SO excited for you! You are a TRUE inspiration and I REALLY wanted something like this to happen for you! I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited to watch!

Susan
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    How amazing!! I've followed your story for quite some time and you are just simply amazing!! You are so inspiring and I'm so excited and happy for you! You deserve it!! You've worked SO hard, now its time to show others they can have the same!!!!
  • ardnek77
    Options
    That is wonderful! I actually heard about this site from JoyFit Club back in August. I have been reading your posts because I do have so much to lose and you are the perfect example of how it can be done! Congratulations to you and thank you for sharing your story so that other folks like myself feel inspired to keep making the right lifestyle changes to reach their weight loss goals!
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Tami, you so deserve it. Congratulations!

What's the date of your appearance?

:flowerforyou:

Tamie
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Okay saw title again, November 15th.

Dah
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    One of thes days they are going to ask one of our Biggest Losers to bring Mike on the show with them!! Mike has profoundly changed Sooooo many lives by creating this site. I will definately have my recorder set for the 15th So Exciting!!
    You could wear an I HEART MFP t-shirt!! Guess we better all prepare for the HUGE AMOUNT of new members we will be getting on the 15th! Congratulations!!
  • Corbinsmom
    Options
    Yeah Tami!!!!!!!! That is awesome. I vote for a tailored shirt with a pencil skirt and heels to show off the new you!!!!!!! Way to go!!! That is awesome!
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yeah Tami!!!!!!!! That is awesome. I vote for a tailored shirt with a pencil skirt and heels to show off the new you!!!!!!! Way to go!!! That is awesome!

I double this vote! pencil skirts are adorable and sexy! show off that new body! i cant wait to watch the recording and be like...THATS A FELLOW MFP person!! yes!
  • esq2man
    Options
    Wow!1 A celeb in our midst. congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!