100 pounds GONE!!!...pic heavy :)

Options

Replies

• ruthypolo
    ruthypolo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Well done. What was your diet like throughout this???

I have been on MFP for a long time and this week have just started to use it. I seriously need some help though. Im a mum of 2, work 5 days a week and go to the gym twice a week. I know I should go more. I eat well all day and then the evening comes . . . I snack horrendously !!! Is there anyone that could please add me so we could give each other support as I really want to lose 4 stone. Thank you.
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well DONE!!! You have achieved an awesome accomplishment....GOD bless you and your beautiful family!
  • LalaBerlin
    Options
    This is really amazing and you look so happy in your "now" pictures.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL! You look Amazing! Thanks for Sharing!
  • Steph_40
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!! What an inspiration :)
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! And how tall are you ?
  • AbiJenkins12345
    AbiJenkins12345 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    mega impressed and totally inspired! Well done!
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational :)
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! thanks so much for the inspiration!!!!! Wonderful!!! Congrats!! i bet you feel amazing!!!! :)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    WOW. You put the work in and you certainly got the results. Brilliantly done.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great & you can see the happiness radiating from your face now!
  • 73Laine
    73Laine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done a wonderul job on your weight loss journey. Thanks for sharing your story. I love your part at the end, cause that is where alot of us are or have been in the past and it is true we must not give up, but keep going. Even when we have bad days, for those kind of days will come.
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and I know exactly what you mean in regards to being strong mentally and physically. Everyone asks all the time are you losing weight to be skinny and I say NO! I am losing weight to be healthy and to be strong. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • ra1williamson
    ra1williamson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • ursus_feminus
    ursus_feminus Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to share your story, you look fantastic and it sounds like you've gained a lot of wisdom on your journey to fitness. Bonus!
  • cboelens
    cboelens Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! It was an inspiration to me! Congratulations!
  • shesapear
    shesapear Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the lifestyle change.. you look amazing!!
  • You look stunning! Congrats!
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Total inspiration to keep going even on the tough days!!!!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC transformation!! I can't wait until the day when I can post too! BTW love all the looks with the hair too.

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!