My weight has finally decided to come off!

Options
I have been stuck since the 12th of last month at 181, and finally I have started to lose again, yeah its just 1 lb. but I am soooo happy to have lost that sucker. For the others that are stuck, please just hang in there, eat ,drink your water, women eat your calcium and scare ur body with different wrkouts. It will come off, just keep going, I promise it will happen. Man, today was a great day!

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Great job and congratulations. I know it must have been frustrating for a while!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYY! I had a 3 week rut myself a couple of weeks ago. I now belong to a gym so my body won't know what's going on each day for exercise:)
  • Squash97
    Options
    I was stuck for a while too. I actually spent two weeks eating calories at maintenance levels, and just started trying to restrict them again and it is finally coming off. I think our bodies need a break and a change! :) Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • blel0906
    Options
    Congratulations! I admire you for sticking with it through your rut.
  • Healthychic68
    Healthychic68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what do you think was the key to your success?
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Options
    Congratulations! You have an amazing attitude - I just had to comment:)
    I plateaued 4 times before hitting my goal weight. It's hard but with your attitude I have no doubt you'll be at your goal in no time! Keep it up:)
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Now that is mental toughness! You are a great example for the rest of us.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    good job
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    way to stick with it!!!! congrats and i bet you will see some major changes now that you have broken through! :)
  • kgaylord
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I have a thyroid problem so I hope if I continue with calorie counting and exercising it will help.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!