100 pounds GONE!!!...pic heavy :)

Options

Replies

• alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! truly inspiring! wtg! :)
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    SUPER amazing! ... I am so deeply impressed and proud of you ... Thanks for all your words of encouragement!
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Great hard work! Congrats to you on your success!!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Great story!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wonderful :) Thank you for sharing, it is very inspiring to me. I've always been overweight as well (and I'm also 25 years old) and it feels so surreal to finally be more or less 'normal' physically. Have you got used to this yet? Do you see yourself as normal/slim/something like that yet?

And you look great and glowing ! Congrats with your loss.

honestly no...though i do have my days :) i still feel like im the fat friend when i go out with my gf's even though i just realized recently that i'm in the same clothes sizes as them! its definitely weird. but i think when u see yourself so overweight for so long...it will just take a while to get your mind right, and to see yourself as the new you :)
  • ldelahanty1974
    ldelahanty1974 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work. I am hoping for the same kind of success. I agree that MFP has been a great tool! I love it. Since I began on October 18 I have lost 34.5 pounds it is amazing. The pictures are a great idea. I think I will go do that.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    You don't just look amazing - you ARE amazing! Great, great work - well done! :happy:
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    amazing work and totally what I needed today. Not giving up here, even restarting in the middle of the day is better than restarting never.
  • ktaylor1188
    Options
    You look amazing ! And how tall are you ?

5'7 :)
  • Mizkatemay
    Mizkatemay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Perfect story to read to help stay on track, thank you and Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sclark852
    sclark852 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm so happy for you and MT! And so proud of you! Enjoy and keep on giving. Praise the Lord! Love, Mom
  • ktaylor1188
    Options
    Wow, I'm so happy for you and MT! And so proud of you! Enjoy and keep on giving. Praise the Lord! Love, Mom

love you too mom!!! <3
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You go girl. Thanks for a dose of motivation!
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! What an inspiration you are!
  • BECLLCEB
    Options
    Inspiring! so happy for you!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Congratulations -- you look awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wonderful success! And thank you for your words - they are so inspiring to so many!!!
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing! Well done! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!