Having a bad day

Options
I'm having a very hard day. I have been doing my best to stay at or under my calorie goal, which I have been very successful at, but today even preplanning my dinner so I stay under my goal, I feel kinda like a failure today. I know it took me almost 30 to get this size and it won't happen overnight but I feel like giving up. I know probally tomorrow I will feel much better and back to my good old happy self, but how do you get yourself out of the diet day blues?

Replies

• lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    It's been a very difficult day for me as well. Problems at home and problems at work. I'm getting through my day by looking forward to walking the dog tonight and getting a little bit of exercise in the process.

Don't consider yourself a failure. The only failures are those who stop trying.

Merry Christmas and God bless you.
  • mrskatbevins
    Options

Don't consider yourself a failure. The only failures are those who stop trying.

Thank you so much. This has already helped. Merry Christmas to you also! I needed to hear this. God bless! :heart:
  • getfit4kidd
    getfit4kidd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Just stick to the plan and your resolve will heal itself. Also, do something you enjoy to take your mind off of those emotions.
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey we all have yukky days. But keep with the program. Get out - take a walk - or do some exercise. You will feel much better. Gets the endorphins working!
    But don't give up!
  • KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You don't fail, you just learn what doesn't work. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • mrsmatheri
    Options
    Hi - just remember tomorrow is a new day - there are 7 days in a week, 1 bad one means you can still have 6 potentially good ones ahead of you!! Everybody has bad days just remember when you wake up tomorrow to be happy it's a new day and you can have a fresh start!
  • SunFlwr324
    SunFlwr324 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Having a bad day does not make you a failure; that's for people who never try and/or give up. If you have a bad day today just remember that tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it ...

You CAN do this!