Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! I like it very much!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Your doing great on two fronts, it is a lofty undertaking.
  • julyssaandco
    julyssaandco Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • NMay50
    NMay50 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I increased my workouts too... to combat the possible weight gain, to concur the cravings, and as a reminder of how well I can breath during intense cardio workout.

Great job!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    I increased my workouts too... to combat the possible weight gain, to concur the cravings, and as a reminder of how well I can breath during intense cardio workout.

Great job!

You just described me! lol
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome!! Don't give up!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Good woman!! keep it up :-)
  • JJKyle1
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! Keep up the great work. I too have just recently quit smonking. Nov 8th will be 3 months.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm recovering from my third relapse right now (today is day 4) and you're so right...it's amzing how quickly your body begins to recover from the damage.

Just know - if you ever start back up, it works the same way in reverse...that first cig will leave you huffing and puffing the next day.

Also know - if you ever start back up, QUIT AGAIN! @Amber...just keep trying, I am and I know one day it will stick.

Great work!!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! Keep up the great work. I too have just recently quit smonking. Nov 8th will be 3 months.

Thanks! I am so happy that I stopped "smonking." LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm recovering from my third relapse right now (today is day 4) and you're so right...it's amzing how quickly your body begins to recover from the damage.

Just know - if you ever start back up, it works the same way in reverse...that first cig will leave you huffing and puffing the next day.

Also know - if you ever start back up, QUIT AGAIN! @Amber...just keep trying, I am and I know one day it will stick.

Great work!!

Oh man! I know that feeling all too well! I would huff and puff. I have alot more energy now, because my oxygen saturation levels are higher!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    To the original poster - TOTALLY off subject but I absolutely LOVE your signature line about the joggers! That had me cracking up!
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! That is so awesome! I really want my parents and brother to quit, but can't seem to convince them :cry:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work! I know it is hard, but you seem to be doing things right!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Thanks, jsecret! I found it on Facebook. lol

tissyazd, I used to be the one nagging my sisters and parents to quit, and then I started smoking at 19. I'm 21, so I guess I had that on my side.

And thanks to everyone else! It means so much, and because of your support, I'm alot more likely to stay quit now. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Best thing you could have done for your self!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!