Starting LiveFit... Any joiners?

Options
Today I'm starting a 90 day program " Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer, found on www.bodybuilding.com. Looking for friends to join me on the journey! Even if you are not doing the program, I sure could use friends to hold me accountable! :laugh: :happy:

Replies

• jmartis21
    jmartis21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you! Not doing LiveFit yet, doing New Rules of Weightlifting for women and then planning on doing LiveFit when I'm done.
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I'm in. I love her and love Bodybuilding.com
  • BeingAFitFoodie
    BeingAFitFoodie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! just found this thread, I am actually starting the program tomorrow! please feel free to add me. I guess you are all in phase 2 by now, but would be nice to find other livefit people to keep motivated :)
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing?? I planning on getting more prepared and starting the 27th..
    Has anyone been able to find the meal plan??
  • zerstreutesMaedchen
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm on day 5 (rest) right now. I'm not following the diet portion yet though, because I'm pretty bad at navigating the site and can't find it. I think i saw a glimpse of it before and it was only 1300 calories, 1600 on leg day. If that's the case, it isn't enough (for me). I am, however, eating clean.