Vegan chocolate ice cream from AVOCADO!!

Options
I wanted to share this recipe. It is not low in calories because of avocado but it is absolutely healthy, I really like the taste and it is ONLY WAY to make my son to eat avocado! LOL. It does taste different from regular ice cream but you will never guess ingredients until you are told!

we will need:

Baking Cocoa, 100% Real Cocoa Powder, 2 tbsp
Fresh - Whole Avocado, 2 whole
Honey, 3 tbsp
Freshly Squeezed - Orange Juice (No Pulp), 0.75 cup (I use 2 oranges and squeeze juice from them)

Place all the ingredients into food processor and mix until creamy. Pour into freezing bowl, put into the freezor for a night. Let it sit outside the freezor for 30 minutes before serving.

Makes 4 servings.

Per Serving: cals 223, carbs 27, fat 14, protein 3, sugar 18, sodium 8

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!

Replies

• ttungttung
    Options
    This sounds amazing, I must try it! Thank you for posting this recipe =)
  • sunshine_machine
    Options
    Ohmygawd, THIS! It sounds absolutely fantastic! Hooray for vegan food! I think I'm definitely going to try this out sometime! It'll satisfy those deadly ice cream cravings I always get! Thank you SO much for this! :D
  • sunnysashka
    Options
    Oh, guys! Thank you for checking it out! :flowerforyou: Let me know how you liked it! Important part is (and most difficult one)))))) to let it sit outside the freezor for a little bit before eating.
  • IAmDanMarshall
    IAmDanMarshall Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I wanted to share this recipe. It is not low in calories because of avocado but it is absolutely healthy, I really like the taste and it is ONLY WAY to make my son to eat avocado! LOL. It does taste different from regular ice cream but you will never guess ingredients until you are told!

we will need:

Baking Cocoa, 100% Real Cocoa Powder, 2 tbsp
    Fresh - Whole Avocado, 2 whole
    Honey, 3 tbsp
    Freshly Squeezed - Orange Juice (No Pulp), 0.75 cup (I use 2 oranges and squeeze juice from them)

Place all the ingredients into food processor and mix until creamy. Pour into freezing bowl, put into the freezor for a night. Let it sit outside the freezor for 30 minutes before serving.

Makes 4 servings.

Per Serving: cals 223, carbs 27, fat 14, protein 3, sugar 18, sodium 8

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!

That sounds really good. Do you think it could be made with agave instead of honey?
  • sunnysashka
    Options
    Yes, it sure can be made with agave! Hope you will like it! )))
  • yogipam
    Options
    this is not a vegan recipe. it calls for honey. honey comes from bees and it is an animal product
    maybe you can try agave syrup instead
  • sunnysashka
    Options
    ooops! sorry! but agave syrop woulf work! )